Chef Chucks Pollen With Star Pupil, Sour Bubba, Cookies n Chem, NL & Grandpa Glue

First one I've grown. Someone on 420 is growing a couple and says there is a green pheno and a purple pheno. He said they both now for him are looking like they will be medium yielding plants like the Purple Punch. I can only hope the quality is as good.

Or maybe a slight bit better with the touch of GG in her. Makes sense that the yield would be average, GG isn’t a big yielder either as far as I know. The buds will be dynamite hopefully.

So I'm not seeing any regular reports on the CS application here. You are still doing it at least twice a day? How many days total have you done it so far? The Candida CD-1 I treated for 31 consecutive days before I saw pollen sacks starting. I was hoping that with your double strength mixture you would start to see some boy parts sooner. The CS has proven to me to consistently produce viable male pollen sacks on a female plant. I just wish it didn't take so long to do so.

Yeah I’ve been definitely keeping up on the CS applications. Once at lights on, noon, and once at lights off, midnight. The Star Pupil is starting to stretch, but I haven’t noticed any reproductive growth on the treated branches. I started treating the Star Pupil on 3/21, so today is day 17 of CS treatment. I’m just passed half way. I should see tiny pollen sacs coming in in the next 2 weeks.

Alright folks,

I think I’ve got some news. The star pupil dad has pistillate calyxes coming in on the untreated branches. I’ve noticed a few pistillate calyxes on the treated branches as well, but only up near the top where the stretching has been happening. The pistils on the calyxes are very brown and shriveled already, I’m guessing cause of the CS being applied to them.

I don’t want to get overzealous, but I think I’m seeing the starting of pollen sacs on a few of the branches. The little tiny growths have that classic “ball with a stick on the side of it” look. I cant really take any pictures cause I’ve gotta move leaves and stuff out of the way even to see em. Hopefully this coming week brings me fully formed pollen sacs on the Star Pupil

Keep your fingers crossed and keep spraying. You'll see them down low before you'll see them up high on the treated area.
I’m going on with the treatment still with fingers crossed. At what point can I stop? Once there’s plenty of pollen sacs on each branch?

I stop when I see 6 bunches of pollen sacks that look like this.

And if you've done a thorough job treating the branch top to bottom you'll find pollen sacks in the buds with pistils such as in this photo.

Is that your Cadida? Did you spray that girl or paint her? she’s a beaut. Alright, I’ll be watching for the pollen sac bunches. I’ve got a long ways to go yet.

I’m thinking maybe it’ll be a bit slow cause the light is so weak. I could prop her up into the light more.

Happy Easter Chef...…..Everyone! I woke up to a nice surprise this morning. Yesterday morning I had to perform surgery on all four of the Sensi NL X GG4 seedlings that had sprouted. They all had on their helmets and membranes so I scrubbed up and went in. Three of the surgeries went very well. The fourth was more difficult as the taproot had turned in a circle if you know what I mean. That made it more difficult to remove the shell case and membrane, but also more difficult to replant her once the surgery was complete. I looked in on them last night before the lights went out and she was still laying on the perlite while the other three had stood up most of the way. After the surgery I planted two more of those seeds so I had the four seedlings for my fun grow this summer.

Well this is the sight that greeted me this morning when I peeked in on the seedlings. That fourth one (closest to the front) I am confident is going to make it. Something @ChefDGreen commented on was how dark the stems were on these seedlings.

Happy Easter Beez!

yeah those seedlings have some dark dark purple stems. For me the typical color is sort of a brown. Sometimes you get a little purple, but those stems are dramatic!

Today I pulled everything out to take some photos of everything. The moms are flowering well now, and I’ve been defoliating lightly to try and get light all the way down to all of the bud sights. These girls have really stretched a lot. I took some pics of the Star Pupil’s treated branches, no reproductive growths yet.

Things are definitely coming along... I’ve got my breath held to see those pollen sacs!

You know me.....just a suggestion...….why not supercrop that Grandpa Glue plant and get a few shoots coming off the main stem up near the top? Right at that seam in the tub would be where I would bend it over. In 10 days you'll double your bud sites and be able to make a lot more seeds. See what @InTheShed says as he's an authority on super cropping.

Back
Top Bottom