420 Magazine Background

Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

ChefDGreen

Grow Journal of the Month: April 2020
Thanks DAB!
Hahah I just meant I was home cooking with the mrs. Today I am working though. Merry Christmas brother! Hope your holiday season is full of life and laughter!

Last edited:

DutchinAB

Thanks DAB!
Hahah I just meant I was home cooking with the mrs. Today I am working though. Merry Christmas brother! Hope your holiday season is full of life and laughter!
Thanks back atcha! Yes there’s hardly a dull moment around the DAB household, we keep things pretty light lol.

ChefDGreen

Happy New Year!
Thanks Otter, you too!
Finally getting to making rounds, way behind everywhere :19: Happy New Year Chef :)
You and me both Celt! Happy new year brother. I’ve been very preoccupied with life. It’s been difficult to get into 420mag as much as I would like to/am used to

beez0404

Nug of the Month: Sept 2019
First time posting in what seems like forever. The battle with the Hemp Russet mites continues. One week I feel like I'm winning, the next week they're back to kicking my butt. On a happy note I am running a ZkittleZ auto plant from Fast Buds in a 15 gallon (overkill I know) pot in used ProMix that is coming along nicely. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Don't forget to vote for the Annual costests.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
First time posting in what seems like forever.
Happy new year beez! Sorry about the mites but that Zkittlez auto is looking fine. :thumb:

I'm curious to see how much of that 15 gallons got used...report back after harvest!

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Could be heading into lockout territory if you see any deficiencies show up. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that happen.

ChefDGreen

Top Bottom