Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Thanks Jim! Yeah the SP starts out early and just gets more purple until harvest. check out how she busts up.

regarding ppm. The grow I did going by ppm the result was incredible. so I’m going to use mega crop based on ppm.

I just wanted to post quickly that I super cropped my tall CnC. She’s tied up a bit until she heals. Her canopy is going to be much more flat. I did the baby CnC too.

Well, although today is only day 72, this Pomelo is looking ripe for the picking. Her trichomes are showing almost all cloud with some amber up higher on the plant and cloudy only down low. I think I’m going to give her a few days of darkness then cut her down. Pictures to follow in a few days.

also her water intake has slowed way down the last 48 hours.... she smells like orange and burnt rubber now

So I took the sour bubba out to water today, first time in about 14 days. I haven’t given her anything since I transplanted her. I go to pour in water, it just rolls right off the side of the soil... that’s curious. So I start poking the soil... the entire 1 gallon pot is a solid brick of roots in 14 days from transplant. I’m freaking blown away. also her node stacking is really tight. This girl is gonna be a champ I can tell.

How come you say only day 72? Did you have a certain amount of days you wanted/anticipated she would go?
Well, the quarter pounder auto should go about 80-85 days... on the other hand, tangerine dream is only supposed to go 67-75 days. Maybe she’s got a flowering time more like the TDa. I was sort of shooting for the middle at 80 days. I’m giving her 24 hours of darkness before I chop her, so she’ll be harvested on day 73. She’s gotten really dense as well. Can’t wait to see how she looks all trimmed and dried.

No it’s definitely not too much N. Her low down stuff is a little too light actually.I gave them their regularly schedule dynagro feed today... them being the sour bubba and the NL I’ve kept vegging

Okay, so today was the day for the little Pomelo. 24 hours in darkness and then she got the chop.

I just cut her side branches off, and removed all of the not frosty/Easy to remove leaves. Later I’ll do a dry trim. She’s drying in a cold closet right now. I removed all of the buds off the main cola except for the top few.

She smells amazing. Like dank rotting orange peel. I’ve sort of set her buds up in the holes of the rack so they don’t dry flat.

also I’m gonna post this girl as well;

Dark Devil auto
This girl is just looking more amazing everyday.. and the smell she gives off is insane. I understand why @SweetSue is completely obsessed with this strain and she was right on the money when she said DDa doesn’t even smell like weed. She just smells like ripe mango and bitter greens. It’s delicious.

I can’t wait to have a little stash jar filled with this girl.

Just wait until you consume some of that lovely. :laughtwo: Our obsession with DDA is for good cause. Lol!

She looks luscious. Looks like a few weeks out yet.

thanks for dropping in Sue! Ohh I can’t wait to smoke some of this girl.. she’s completely different than everything I’ve ever seen.

So today I woke up to find the light I’m using for the veg box had fallen into the box and landed on the DDa. her big secondary branch that looks like a main stem had snapped at the bottom and split down...:oops::(

I taped her up really well. Hopefully that branch can go on growing for the next few weeks... if not I’ll have some racy early harvest test buds I guess... really upset to see that this morning.

sorry for the lack of pics, I was racing to get her fixed back up.

They (cannabis plants) are pretty darn resilient. I had that same thing happen a year ago. I pulled the V back in place with a big pipe cleaner and wrapped tape around the split. Never missed a beat.

so, I woke up to it like that... and I’m not sure how long it had been that way. All the leaves and buds still looked full of moisture and alive. I think taping it up it’ll be alright. It’s really unfortunate that that happened 3 weeks before harvest though

How about putting a nice photo of the TDA X QPA on here with something for size reference? And what are you projecting as the final dry weight of the buds?
My projection is 18-20 grams of dry weight. I figure the main cola is going to be just shy of a half oz; the satellite buds are probably gonna be like 5-8g.

I hope it’s a bit more than that @beez0404, but I’m not expecting by much.

something interesting I’ve noticed about my NL... she just sheds fan leaves whenever she feels like it. I’ve been coming home to this every other day or so.... perfectly healthy looking leaves sitting in the dirt... there are some eaten up ones too, but look how many decent leaves there are!

I thought that was weird. Definitely genetic specific, never seen that happen before with any of the other girls I’ve grown.

Back
Top Bottom