Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Here it is, my Sour Bubba about 24 hours after being contorted and put into bondage. I think she likes it, she’s got a ton of tops now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not the best photos, but just a couple of shots I took in passing today. I’ve been making gummies pretty much all day long. I think I made something like 675 gummies. It was a 3x batch. Tedious work at that kind of volume! I filled each of my 3 mold trays probably 10 times. This recipe went like this;
225g of trim, dried and decarboxylated
1c coconut oil
1T liquid sunflower lecithin
3/4c lime juice
84g gelatine powder
300g sugar
300g corn syrup
(3) 3oz box of cherry jello

*i need to mention that when working with this kind of volume, I needed to heat the mixture much much more than I normally would. It needed to be almost into simmering range so that all of the sugar would melt and all of the gelatin would activate. This is very important for large batches

needless to say I’ve had about 3 square meals of sticky red goo. I haven’t even had the need to smoke or vape. There was even a point that I slowed wayyy down, and had to think about each of my actions in real time. I’ve been floating around in space today. Getting those too many edible butterflies.

I’ll be back tomorrow probably with another update. Y’all need to see the Grandpa Glue, she’s a monster.

I moved some plants this morning. My Alien OG was not quite as big as I would have liked it to be before I flipped it. But it was killing me to light up an empty 2' x 2' corner of the tent. So the flowering tent is full finally. Nothing much to speak of in veg so when these are finished I'll most likely be shutting down the flowering tent till I get some plants big enough to warrant having the QB lights on. I do have one plant in veg that I am thinking is going to be a starlet! One of my crosses which makes me extra proud. This is a Grandpa Glue X Purple Punch which is affectionately named Grandpa Punch. She even looks good in purple light! At this point she is still in a 1 gallon pot and she filled that really quickly. I'm hesitant to up-pot her as she will have nowhere to flower for at least 40 days.

Yeah she looks really nice. I’ll have to pop one of those at some point... once we get a look at her flowers! Maybe you should pop something now so in a couple months you’ll be set to fill ‘er up again... how’s the Star Pupil baby lookin?

As I mentioned yesterday, y’all need to see the Grandpa Glue... and here she is. I just put her in a 5 gallon fabric. I don’t think she’s gonna make it til 4/8 before flip. I’m probably looking at more like 4/3-4/4 (next weekend). She’s taking 2 gallons of 5g/gal MC.

I forget that you all don’t get a chance to see my plants everyday.

THAT'S A LOT OF GUMMIES!!
Tell me about it. Took me like 8 hours of filling molds.

needless to say I’ve had about 3 square meals of sticky red goo.
By the time I clean up the pan,spatula,funnel, and squirt bottle, I'm "tore up from the floor up":lot-o-toke:
as my kids used to say...

Grandpa Glue is looking sweet today, Chef !

By the time I clean up the pan,spatula,funnel, and squirt bottle, I'm "tore up from the floor up":lot-o-toke:
as my kids used to say...

Grandpa Glue is looking sweet today, Chef !
at the end of it all I had about 1/4c of goo that just wouldn’t suck up into the dropper to be squirt into the molds... so I just went for it. It was unpleasant just for the texture, but woooweee.. also my tongue was red when I went to brush my teeth and such :rofl:

isn’t she though?!(GG) Beez said she wouldn’t get too tall in transition so I’m pretty happy with her size. She’s got a week to fill her root zone then she’s on to the big show.. I think it’s time I do another auto huh?!

Plants are looking good as always Chef!

I moved some plants this morning. My Alien OG was not quite as big as I would have liked it to be before I flipped it. But it was killing me to light up an empty 2' x 2' corner of the tent. So the flowering tent is full finally. Nothing much to speak of in veg so when these are finished I'll most likely be shutting down the flowering tent till I get some plants big enough to warrant having the QB lights on. I do have one plant in veg that I am thinking is going to be a starlet! One of my crosses which makes me extra proud. This is a Grandpa Glue X Purple Punch which is affectionately named Grandpa Punch. She even looks good in purple light! At this point she is still in a 1 gallon pot and she filled that really quickly. I'm hesitant to up-pot her as she will have nowhere to flower for at least 40 days.

That cross sounds fantastic! I have to giggle a bit only because of the fact that there is also a strain called Grandpa Larry that is the same cross as Purple Punch. So for you to call it Grandpa Punch is just kind of ironic to me. Though I can totally see why you would call it that and feel like it is a great name.

I’ve got 3 Grandpa Punch seeds myself. I’d pop one along side Beez but I wanna try the It’s It Punch first.

I took some pics of my flowering girls just now. The Sour Bubba is putting out these long white pistils, and I can see tiny white trichomes starting on all the small new growth. I think she’s gonna be quite sour indeed when she’s done.

the NL is looking great. She’s shaped perfectly for the spot she’s in. Tall with a few branches that’ll produce nice big buds for me.

I really wanna flip my Grandpa Glue. She’s so huge, I’m starting to get worried.

Man....everything I've seen here is on point. Still love the sour bubba and beez got that grandpa punch looking nice too.
Thanks Jim! I’m very excited for my Sour Bub. She’s looking better by the day. She stretched like crazy but I think she’s about done now.

Cant wait to see that Grandpa Punch in flower. I might just have to pop one if she looks really nice.

@The Physicist thanks for coming along! My NL is just lovely. I’ve got about 4 full jars off my first girl and I love the smoke. Nice and relaxing and happy.

@The Celt thanks for coming back around to check it out again.

@Mr. Krip thank you so much for taking a look! I’m honored to have you grace my humble abode!

looking very nice in there chef everyone is so happy you've done a god job taking care of your girls they are going to pay you back with wonderful toke. :thumb:
Thanks sticky! The Megacrop makes it so easy! I can’t wait to try the different ladies I’ve got comin down the pipe.

Dang exciting lineup Chef!
Hey there Otter, thanks bud! I’m really excited for these plants coming up. Each one is more appealing than the last. I don’t know which one I’m most excited for. I think it’s a toss up between the Sour Bubba and the Grandpa Glue.

Back
Top Bottom