Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

With a 2" deep reservoir the perlite has plenty to wick up to keep the roots moist. Best part is that the roots are moist, not submerged in water. You'll be pretty amazed at how quick the plant will have roots peeking out of the drain hole. 10-14 days usually.

Wow that’s crazy fast. This little sprout seems like a guppy in the ocean in this big bucket. I’ve seen a lot of great DDas in hydro though. I’m just hoping the quality reaches full potential.

@Fredwak i never answer your question about the coconut oil. The single batch recipe for my gummies is this:
1/3c infused oil
1t liquid sunflower lecithin
2T water
1/4c lime/lemon juice
28g powdered gelatin
75g sugar
75g corn syrup
Pinch of salt
(1) 3oz box of jello

so I went through with super cropping the NL today. I just laid down her 3 tall branches.

so the Sour Bubba has visible trichomes on the sugar leaves.... I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this to you all about myself, but when I’m growing a new cultivar I can’t help but pinch and smell those sugar leaves 3 times a day. This SB is 100% sour, not an earthy smell I can pick up so far. She’s almost fruity like lime, but I expect that to give way to sour fuel when she’s ripe. This girl is definitely going to be fuel heavy, like true diesel. I’m thinking I hit the jackpot on this first pheno.

I up potted the CnC PG pheno clone today. Gonna give her a real run through flower in a 5 gallon pot once the Sour Bubba comes down.

@Fredwak i never answer your question about the coconut oil. The single batch recipe for my gummies is this:
1/3c infused oil
1t liquid sunflower lecithin
2T water
1/4c lime/lemon juice
28g powdered gelatin
75g sugar
75g corn syrup
Pinch of salt
(1) 3oz box of jello

so I went through with super cropping the NL today. I just laid down her 3 tall branches.

so the Sour Bubba has visible trichomes on the sugar leaves.... I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this to you all about myself, but when I’m growing a new cultivar I can’t help but pinch and smell those sugar leaves 3 times a day. This SB is 100% sour, not an earthy smell I can pick up so far. She’s almost fruity like lime, but I expect that to give way to sour fuel when she’s ripe. This girl is definitely going to be fuel heavy, like true diesel. I’m thinking I hit the jackpot on this first pheno.

I up potted the CnC PG pheno clone today. Gonna give her a real run through flower in a 5 gallon pot once the Sour Bubba comes down.
Thanks @ChefDGreen I will let you know how they turn out. :yahoo: :peace: great looking girls!

im hoping you got a good diesel leaner im watching that one close:) that's what im hoping for to with mine sounds like your on the rite track chef :)
Just by the look of her fans and the smell of her she’s definitely going to be sour and I’m hoping/pretty sure fuel.

based on how Penny’s BH7 looks vs how my Xanadu looks, I can tell the Sour Bubba is light in the Bubba genes... because the Xanny is heavy in the Bubba Genes... and the sour looks way different and more Sativa. She’s gonna be a great one I’m sure of it. Time to start vegging some clones.
:lot-o-toke:

All I’ve got right now is my Sour Bonsai mom and a small cutting that’s almost got enough roots to go into promix. The moms got 4 clones almost ready to cut though. I don’t know if I’m gonna hold this Xanny. I’ve got 2 cuts in the cloner, we’ll see how her flower is. Probably I’ll give her away.

Well everyone, we’ve got another new member joining the Fam. say hello to It’s It Punch. I’m excited about this girl, I’ve heard tremendous things about her flowers!

Hey @beez0404 so far 3/3 on hempy germination. This IIP came up without a helmet, even better.

A friend ran out of smoke a month or so ago and asked if I could help him out. I dug out a jar of IIP from Sept. 2019 and gave him some. He called me two days later laughing and complaining. Said he could take three hits and he could feel himself getting really high and then he would wake up. I think that effect is the result of a of a 6 month cure. I think when freshly cured the effect is not as narcotic / sleepy time.

I love the sleepy time weed.... it’s what I smoke almost exclusively.... or what i smoke almost exclusively when life is normal and I’m working 40-50 hours per week. Either way, I’ve heard nothing but great things about IIP. I was just checkout out sungrown’s website, man their seeds are expeeeeeensive

I was just checkout out sungrown’s website, man their seeds are expeeeeeensive
What the heck do you think I spend so much time reversing plants for seeds for? I can't afford to pay those prices. If I come across a really good strain I reverse it for seeds for my collection.

Welcome @neikodog , should be interesting. She’s turning out fantastic now. I’m not sure how far back you went, but she was neglected for quite some time. While my last harvest flowered out she was stuck in a cardboard box in a 1 gal fabric for about 4-5 weeks. It took me a while to get the veg tent set up and give her more root space. Finally got to it though, so I shaped her and put her in flower. She’s got 8 mains, 4 of which I super cropped 10 days ago. Now she’s gonna be entering week 6 flower soon.

Back
Top Bottom