Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Im thinkin so Penny! I’ve got a cutting that’s still toughing it out in the clone box... I won’t be that upset if it doesn’t make it though. I don’t really have room anywhere for more moms

we’re all gonna need our own roach clip in these trying times sticky!

It's nearly time for me to harvest my Black Cherry Punch from IHG. She is another beauty and a breeze to grow. She is at flip +63 days today. She's still drinking quite well and has a good number of clear trichromes. So I'll be keeping an eye on her so I harvest her at the perfect time. Here is a bud pic I took yesterday. Loving all the trichromes especially on the top right part of the bud.

And when one plant comes down another is born. This is my three day old Terple plant which I just transplanted today from her hempy solo cup germination cup into this 1/3 gallon small pot with my organic soil. She had double surgery to remove both her helmet and also her membrane. But I was very gentle and she's doing very well afterwards. I look forward to growing mine along with the one @ChefDGreen has going.

Thanks Dutch, tonight I just chopped off as many petiole as I could find. In two weeks I’ll dry trim the buds that are properly dried. They’re in the fridge now.

I want to mention to everyone that moving forward, I’ve begun to separate my trim by strain. I will no longer be doing smorgasbord, all for one edibles. I’ll be making small batches of each strain.

I’ve realized that these gummies I’m eating now give me an effect that is not exactly what I’m looking for. It’s too much of a body high, and a sleepy indica. I need Sativa gummies, cause I typically eat them by the handful during the day.... I’m trying to curb my inhalation.

That's one beautiful plant, Chef! Enjoy! :Rasta:
Looking good. The colors and crystals are amazing.
she looks ready very nice chef congrats buddy. :bongrip:
ThAnks guys, this grandpa Glue is harvest is a long time in the making. I think I got the seeds sent to me about a year ago now. Clearly she’s lived up to the expectations. Also, good to see you back @Reave

With all this harvesting you're going to have a bunch of full mason jars.
Hooray for that! I think I’m up to 6 jars in the closet. Grandpa Glue will be #7.

It makes sense to me. The last edibles I made just keeps me from sleeping if not taken early enough.
yeah that’s kind of how the last batch was, I had mostly cookies n chem trim. It made for some head crushing potent gummies. I loved the effect. This new batch is NL heavy, so it’s completely different. Also the NL ran quite long last harvest, so that makes them even more sleepy.

one more thing, now that the SB is dry and trimmed I weighed her up. Just shy of 5 oz at 136g. It looks like a lot more though, cause the buds are so fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom