Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

I’ve got some veg tent pics here.

I up potted the Terple into a 1 gallon bag of coot soil. The It’s It Punch also went up to a 3 gallon tote of coots.(though not pictured here)

I put my Cookies n Chem pheno #1 into a five gallon tote and stuck her in the flower tent. Gave her skirt a bit of a trim.

Here’s my next star pupil clone to go into flower, probably will be when the Cookies n Chem pheno #2 comes down. She’s got like 2 months.

Right now the rH is right around 65. I’m still burping it down a little. I’ve got the majority of the grandpa glue still drying in the fridge though. It’s got another week or so until I trim it up.

This young lady has survived helmet removal surgery as well as membrane removal surgery and seems to be doing fine. I'm not sure if the SFV stands for San Fernando Valley or San Francisco Valley or something else. But it's crossed with Platinum and is from IGH so I'm going to count on it being another gem.

SFV OG is San Fernando Valley definitely. Should be a real gem for sure.

I’m back at work full time now... somehow. I’m gonna try to keep up on my journal still though, how I have been. My pollination thread will be coming to a close soon (not that ive done a crazy amount of posts there), so that’ll help.

my mystery DDa is looking like she might flower long and stretch high... I don’t even know what to say about this plant anymore. Today is day 9 of 12/12, day 64 from sprout. Two days ago she was looking quite yellow and sad on the bottom, but I was already feeding 6.5g/gallon. So I took her roots out to take a peak.

I was planning to up pot her into a 5 gallon bucket, but the bucket I was planning to use had a small crack in the bottom of it... so that won’t work for Hempy. I just added fresh perlite to the bottom and the top of her bucket and she seems much happier now. Just stretching out of control.

the clone I took is growing quite robust roots

Looking proper again for sure. I’m worried this plant might be a long flowering stretchy Sativa... in which case I vegged it about a month too long in a hempy pot.

Back
Top Bottom