Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

So, I’d like to thank you all for your interest in my little poll to see which strains I should grow next. I would just like to mention that I decided I would also get to vote, and my 3 votes were;
1. Killer A5 Haze
2. Grandpa Punch
3. Garlic Sherbert

that said, the totals are in and here are the winners.

With 9 votes, the first strain I’ll be running in my new setup will be a redemption run of;
Xanadu
With 8 votes, the second pick will be a new one for me. An oldy, but a goody;
Chemdog
And the final pick of this run, with 7 votes, will be;A tie!
Garlic Sherbert and Killer A5 Haze

Its all over folks! My next run has been decided. I’m actually pretty stoked about the chemdog. It’s such a legendary strain and a corner stone of genetic lineage it will be interesting to see what comes of that seed. I will mention, however, that I only have one seed each of Xanadu and Chemdog. If either of those fail to germinate they will be replaced by the runners up Grandpa Punch and Amherst Sour Diesel.

I want to thank you all for participating! Having all you excellent people here to help me decide what to grow is far more engaging and entertaining than just saying, “well, fuck it...” and dropping what I’m feeling that day.

also I called it a tie and selected 4 instead of 3... I’m not sure I’ll have the space for 5 plants, but as you guys probably know about me.. I can’t help but cram em in there :cheesygrinsmiley:

also, I’m sure some of you will read that and go “5 plants you say?” Yes, 5 plants. The time has almost come for me to run a reversal of my Cookies n Chem stardawg-heavy keeper! It’s probably my most beloved smoke. It’s scary and intense and sleepy in all the right ways. You’ve all, unknowingly just decided what crosses will be made!!
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

So, I’d like to thank you all for your interest in my little poll to see which strains I should grow next. I would just like to mention that I decided I would also get to vote, and my 3 votes were;
1. Killer A5 Haze
2. Grandpa Punch
3. Garlic Sherbert

that said, the totals are in and here are the winners.

With 9 votes, the first strain I’ll be running in my new setup will be a redemption run of;
Xanadu
Chemdog

Its all over folks! My next run has been decided. I’m actually pretty stoked about the chemdog. It’s such a legendary strain and a corner stone of genetic lineage it will be interesting to see what comes of that seed. I will mention, however, that I only have one seed each of Xanadu and Chemdog. If either of those fail to germinate they will be replaced by the runners up Grandpa Punch and Amherst Sour Diesel.

I want to thank you all for participating! Having all you excellent people here to help me decide what to grow is far more engaging and entertaining than just saying, “well, fuck it...” and dropping what I’m feeling that day.

also I called it a tie and selected 4 instead of 3... I’m not sure I’ll have the space for 5 plants, but as you guys probably know about me.. I can’t help but cram em in there :cheesygrinsmiley:

also, I’m sure some of you will read that and go “5 plants you say?” Yes, 5 plants. The time has almost come for me to run a reversal of my Cookies n Chem stardawg-heavy keeper! It’s probably my most beloved smoke. It’s scary and intense and sleepy in all the right ways. You’ve all, unknowingly just decided what crosses will be made!!
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
:popcorn::reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses:

Thanks Otter! It smells delicious as well.. most of it has the fuel/chemical combination I expect.. but some of the buds has a sort of skunkiness to them and even others have a sweet skittles kind of smell. I expect it’ll all mellow out to fuel/chem. The trim job was very easy, but it took forever cause there was about 1,000,000,001 branches with just 4-5 buds each. I actually dozed off with the scissors in my hand a few times.... then i woke up with one of the paper bags underneath me and the fucking trim tray flipped over in my bed... I picked those buds apart, hopefully they dry well still.. if not I’ll just freeze em for edibles.. But I woke up at like 4 am to find my bed covered in sugar leaves... it was a nightmare
Haha, nice work pushing through!

Next time don't drop your vote in a partisan box ;)

OMG I missed tags. SOrry.
and White OG. Haven't read the rest of the posts so this post may be pointless.
see...
Xanadu
Chemdog

with your votes @TriangleCheese the 3 strains would’ve been Xanadu, Chemdog, Garlic Sherbert, and a 3 way tie for runner up between Grandpa Punch, Killer A5, and Amherst Sour D. Either way, basically the same except that I’ll be squeezing a KA5H into the mix with the others.

Back
Top Bottom