Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Alright folks, time to start again.

here’s where I’m at

The Plants
Star Pupil - that’s the girl in the big pot, she’s revegging.... hopefully. I harvested her 10/27
Northern Lights IBL - solo cup on the right sitting on top of the star pupil
Quarter Pounder auto x Tangerine Dream auto (QPxTD) - solo cup on the left sitting on top of the star pupil
Cookies n Chem - Pure Gas - clone on the left, she’s a cut I took from my last crop. I’m going to use her as a bonsai mom.
Cookies n Chem - Gasfruit - sad clone on the right, cut from a different plant from my last crop.
God’s Gift (Reg) - cup in a bag on the far right. Should be ready to have it’s helmet off in a day or two.

My Methodology
I grow in organic soil using Dynagro Foliage Pro, Bloom, and Pro-tekt. So it’s basically a soilless Hydro grow.

Not much to show off right now really. Couple of seedlings and a couple of clones. I’ve got some fun things coming up. I’ll be happy to have anyone who wants to join me! I’ll be popping more seeds and taking cuttings as we go.

That’s right! Couple of DDas and a gods gift.

I’m so excited for the Northern Lights! It’s already looking just picture perfect. The QPxTD is a big droopy looking. I gave her cup a full soak last night and I think she’s perking up a bit from the water.

Welcome @Emilya! Your presence here is more than welcome and your input will surely be vital.

Welcome @Reave! Glad to have you!

@beez0404 yeah that’s the Sensi x Nirvana NL. those are reg seeds? Well I hope it’s a lady as well. If not I got plenty to pop from. I’ve been eyeballing that chem angel.

A friend of mine grew out two of those and raved about the final product. I remember they were covered in trichromes and resins. Hopefully yours will follow suit.
Yeah I’m super excited. If she goes on looking as happy as she does now, I’m in for something great. I’ll probably take a cutting and run her a while if she’s that good.

Just a quick tip too. She will have thick, stout branches. No support necessary start to finish. Let her get to between 15" and 18" and top her just one time. That will give you a beautifully shaped plant. Pick out the 8 branches that you feel have the best shot at reaching the canopy and remove all the rest. This should be done the day of the topping. How you top her is easy but important it's done correctly. Check out a YouTube video by Chef Butt...….search "Topping for optimum yield and quality" and the first one on the list is the video I'm referencing.

Just a quick tip too. She will have thick, stout branches. No support necessary start to finish. Let her get to between 15" and 18" and top her just one time. That will give you a beautifully shaped plant. Pick out the 8 branches that you feel have the best shot at reaching the canopy and remove all the rest. This should be done the day of the topping. How you top her is easy but important it's done correctly. Check out a YouTube video by Chef Butt...….search "Topping for optimum yield and quality" and the first one on the list is the video I'm referencing.

thanks for the tip Beez! I’ll definitely check out that video. That sounds like the perfect way to train that girl. I’ll take all the weaker branches for clones.

Thanks for comin Genez! I’m gonna try and keep it interesting for everyone. Right now things are a bit slow moving but it’ll pick up.

Its always slow starting, there's alot going on in the soil that we dont see, but when the top growth kicks it in gear, it's a reflection of the root development. I'm anxious, I know you are too.

Its always slow starting, there's alot going on in the soil that we dont see, but when the top growth kicks it in gear, it's a reflection of the root development. I'm anxious, I know you are too.
Seriously anxious. I’m always worried that somethings wrong until the seedlings actually start taking off.. I’m more anxious for my Dark Devil seeds to pop!

Back
Top Bottom