Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Thanks Penny, I’ve definitely added some very heavy hitters. The Grandpa glue is seriously something else... very very special seeds.

Yeah Penny I was actually thinking if I really like what I see from this last PG clone I will reveg her.. but unless she impresses me, im sticking with my GasFruit pheno. She’s got the gas, and the nice lemon/pepper of her Stardawg father. My favorite jar for day smoking from the last harvest hands down.

Thanks physicist. I’m kinda in this weird thing where I’ve got tons of time, but I’m not really having a ton to do each day. Since I’ve started up potting directly before flowering I haven’t had to water my flowering plants more than once or twice per week... it’s fucking awesome!

Hey Chef,
Nice little read and peak at your garden, thank you. Was good with my morning coffee. Your garden is beautiful, I could live in it.

Quick question, I've noticed you keep the filter cover off. Do you find it scrubs the air better/more quietly? And do think it has an effect on the lifespan of the carbon?

Hope you're well!

Hey Chef,
Nice little read and peak at your garden, thank you. Was good with my morning coffee. Your garden is beautiful, I could live in it.

Quick question, I've noticed you keep the filter cover off. Do you find it scrubs the air better/more quietly? And do think it has an effect on the lifespan of the carbon?

Hope you're well!
Thanks for dropping in this morning and thanks for the kind words about my garden. I’m very proud of it.

So, with the filter scrubber, it doesn’t scrub differently without the cover. If it does help the lifespan, the amount is probably negligible. The particle size we’re scrubbing passes through that cover as if it weren’t even there. The reason I took it off is that I used to have my filter on the outside of the tent. The cover got completely covered in cat hair, as if it were a magnet. I didn’t want to put a cat hair bomb in my flower tent, so I took it off.

Thanks for dropping in this morning and thanks for the kind words about my garden. I’m very proud of it.

So, with the filter scrubber, it doesn’t scrub differently without the cover. If it does help the lifespan, the amount is probably negligible. The particle size we’re scrubbing passes through that cover as if it weren’t even there. The reason I took it off is that I used to have my filter on the outside of the tent. The cover got completely covered in cat hair, as if it were a magnet. I didn’t want to put a cat hair bomb in my flower tent, so I took it off.

You know, when I posted that question I did wonder if the answer was as simple as "it got dirty" and now it seems I was right! Ach well, you can't fault a curious mind!

Thanks, Chef. And belated congrats on the April Journal of the Month. That's some achievement!

i should probably put it through the wash and put it back on the filter. I probably won’t though

Thanks! It was really a shock. I can’t wait to use my nextlight mega!

Oh yeah I’ve had it for almost a week now. I’m waiting for my refund on this “free light” before I do a bit of a review on that one. It’s in the pollen closet with the other 90w panel.

Okay so this GROWant GR240... it’s a fine light. Small 90w, but pretty bright. I would never pay $115 for it though. You can get a maxsisun 204w with equivalent efficiency for $80. That’s double the light for 70% of the cost. Or if you’re fine with the wattage, the Mars Hydro TSW600 is only $80 also. That’s a quantum panel that will blow this blurple light out of the water on efficency... still 70% of the cost.

The biggest problem I have with GROWant is that in order to receive a “free prize.” I had to actually purchase their product through amazon. Once I had done that, they withheld my money from me until i had posted a review for them on amazon. It’s a total abuse of the system for the purpose of amazon ratings. That alone would cause me to boycott a company regardless of how good their products are. (And GROWant products are nothing special at all)

I really did considered leaving a bad review, but I didn’t want to put my money in harms way.

.. I didn’t I know how or when I was going to receive my growant light, so I reached out to them.. Just for comparison my nextlight just showed up at my door two weeks after Teddy posted that I would be awarded the title. That’s customer service/good sponsorship.

Back
Top Bottom