Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Hiya, Chef. Always a treat to see what’s going on in your garden. Congrats on all those seeds!

I recently took a few cuttings of a flowering girl in an attempt to reveg. Should one trim the budsites off of these clones to stop the flower production, and tell them to focus on root growth? Something is telling me this makes sense....

@DutchinAB No you don’t wanna do that. Those buds hold all the growth points. That’s where your new branches will come out of when you put those clones into veg.

@Pennywise yeah, like I said I’ve got a few special seeds in the bunch that I’d like to get to sooner rather than later. They’re just much larger and perfect looking than the rest.

@Dankman_420 and @InTheShed ive honesty not had too much of a problem at all with pollen floating around, quite the opposite. I removed quite a lot of the sacs before they opened.

I flowered out a full grown male with 7 different female's ( different strains ) in a open pollination. Then also collected few small vials of pollen for future single branch uses. It was a fun project that yielded a lifetime amount of seeds. I'm hoping for another breeding project this coming spring.
I'm wrapping up a 11 plant pheno hunt of one of my crosses at the moment. I just chopped one today. Down to just 3 still standing :D

Alright folks, I’m on my way home to roll my initial 1 gram Terple tester. I’ve smoked a little bit here and there, but only in an unusual setting. I like to try and standardize when and how I smoke my testers for reporting. It’s hard to judge one bud against another if you don’t smoke them in the same way, same time of day, and same initial head space; otherwise there are too many variables to really judge a fair comparison...(even though we’re talking about a subjective experience :laugh: )

Sure have, among other things. But I’ve always been exhausted, or about to tv and sleep, so I smoke a little. This is the first actual attempted at smoking a proper joint from sober because I’ve got plenty of hours to enjoy.

This weed is reminiscent of that distracting it’s it punch kind of smoke. Except it’s a lot more like visual and disorienting. Kind of makes ya dizzy. You get stuck into what you’re doing right in the moment and forget the other things you had planned. (You forget how to spell planned)

yeah it’s a good one. Not for the feint of heart.

Oh, I should mention I put the joint out half way. As I often do.

That Bubba was on another level.
Which breeder has a top quality Bubba? I have a couple Bubba Kush seeds from an ex sponsor here. I've been happy with all other strains of theirs so far. But I feel there is better out there.

That Bubba was Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem. Bubba x Purple Afghan. What im running right now is Pre 98 Bubba S1 from CSI Humboldt. It should be next level as well.

I opened up the spreadsheet last night to see if I had any other Bubba Kush I had forgotten and I do. From Katsu I have a 3pk of S1 Pre-98 Bubba Kush and 2- Katsu 98 Bubba. These are feminized seeds. These could be good, probably better then those of the former sponsor.

Hope everyone has a magnificent week!

Back
Top Bottom