Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Thanks DAB!
Hahah I just meant I was home cooking with the mrs. Today I am working though. Merry Christmas brother! Hope your holiday season is full of life and laughter!

Merry Christmas chef! 2020 is fading fast thank God, 21 is gonna be green!
Smile and stay stoneder

Thanks DAB!
Hahah I just meant I was home cooking with the mrs. Today I am working though. Merry Christmas brother! Hope your holiday season is full of life and laughter!
Thanks back atcha! Yes there’s hardly a dull moment around the DAB household, we keep things pretty light lol.

Happy New Year!
Thanks Otter, you too!
Finally getting to making rounds, way behind everywhere :rofl: Happy New Year Chef :)
You and me both Celt! Happy new year brother. I’ve been very preoccupied with life. It’s been difficult to get into 420mag as much as I would like to/am used to

First time posting in what seems like forever. The battle with the Hemp Russet mites continues. One week I feel like I'm winning, the next week they're back to kicking my butt. On a happy note I am running a ZkittleZ auto plant from Fast Buds in a 15 gallon (overkill I know) pot in used ProMix that is coming along nicely. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Don't forget to vote for the Annual costests.

Is it just me or is that auto lookin a bit hungry?
The leaf tips are a little browned from the MC so she shouldn't be hungry. I think you might be talking about the light color but that's from the light. I think she looks okay.

Back
Top Bottom