Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Hugeness would be very welcome. I just got finished slowly watering her to a very light runoff. It took just under 2 gallons to accomplish this. The average MC dosage was 6.23 grams / gallon. That should keep her happy for a couple days.

I think I know what you're asking. When I put a plant into my flowering tent I continue feeding it the same way I had been for the previous 2-3 weeks. The same amount of nutrients. And do this for the first two weeks of flowering. At the start of week three of flowering I recharge my soil with a ACT composed of EWC, kelp meal, alphalfa meal, seabird guano, and malted barley. The NPK of the seabird guano I use is 0-11-0 and also supplies 20% Calcium. Of course I grind up the malted barley before adding it to the tea for aeration.

The above does not pertain to my auto flowering plants which I grow in ProMix BX and feed with MC.

Gallon vinegar jug for size reference.

Ah okay great! Thanks for that Beez. You just keep the veg phase watering schedule for the first couple weeks cause the plant is still putting out roots during the transition? Then after that, assumedly, the plant is done growing roots and focusing on buds, thus the switch to the standard every-other-day flowering water schedule?

Hi chef :ciao: I went MIA on a few threads but just had a fine time catching up here. Lovely seed making work! And all.
Nice to hear you the describe the sour bubba in similar ways to me - the big difference being that it seems to suit you! :laughtwo: I don’t handle that supercharge so well :eek: Can get some things done on a small hit tho, just very occasionally. I have surfer friends who like it before a paddle out.
:surf:

I have to resurrect this Bubba conversation from a little while back, partly because as I was reading it and still right now I’m super wonderfully high from some middle-of-the-night Bubba Hash (from Ace). Love the synchronicity. This one has an after affect of taste similar to really good coffee in that the flavour stays wrapoed around your tongue for a good while.

So,
Which breeder has a top quality Bubba? I have a couple Bubba Kush seeds from an ex sponsor here. I've been happy with all other strains of theirs so far. But I feel there is better out there.

@beez0404 I’ve heard good things about Ace’s Bubba Hash also.

From Katsu I have a 3pk of S1 Pre-98 Bubba Kush

That is the one Ace used to make their Bubba Hash - this one I’ve just been toking. It’s my all time favourite hit. Makes great edibles too.
:passitleft:

Wow man, would you believe it. I was looking back over this journal just for fun, and I randomly typed in page 58.

page 58 had this picture to show me.

Day 1 Of my Terple. Could you fucking believe the luck. Today is harvest day. Universe is a crazy place man

:circle-of-love:

Hi chef :ciao: I went MIA on a few threads but just had a fine time catching up here. Lovely seed making work! And all.
Nice to hear you the describe the sour bubba in similar ways to me - the big difference being that it seems to suit you! :laughtwo: I don’t handle that supercharge so well :eek: Can get some things done on a small hit tho, just very occasionally. I have surfer friends who like it before a paddle out.
:surf:

I have to resurrect this Bubba conversation from a little while back, partly because as I was reading it and still right now I’m super wonderfully high from some middle-of-the-night Bubba Hash (from Ace). Love the synchronicity. This one has an after affect of taste similar to really good coffee in that the flavour stays wrapoed around your tongue for a good while.

So,

That is the one Ace used to make their Bubba Hash - this one I’ve just been toking. It’s my all time favourite hit. Makes great edibles too.
:passitleft:

:circle-of-love:
Thank you so much for catching up Amy, and no worries! I’ve been fairly indisposed myself. Life is sorta kicking my ass these days.

thanks for the kudos on the seed making! It’s really a lot of fun, especially watching my seed collection grow by the 100s.

yeah that sour bubba is very much a high that takes control. I try to find an application for all my buds, that one tends to be a day off smoke.

favorite hit you say? I’ll have to put that one on the short list, I’ve already been pining for it to be honest. I’ve got my next run decided, but after that she’ll be up.

thanks for droppin’ in Aims. I do appreciate the love.

Me too Chef! Try breathing in with the butterflies, and out with the bees. :yahoo: :hug::yahoo:
Thanks Otter. This pandemic pretty much ruined my career and the restaurant industry in general. I’m working on a hard career switch now.

I just got caught up myself. Not a lot of free time lately.

I wish you luck with the job change.

I know some folks that would sell their grandma for a night out at a nice restaurant. Y'all are missed tremendously.

You read it to the end VG. I won’t be posting more plants here. When I start again I’ll be making a completely new journal. Thanks for the well wishes.

The chef life has other terrible burdens that come along with it, so I’m not terribly disappointed to be changing careers. For instance, there’s basically a concrete ceiling at around 70k/year for a chef’s salary and most restaurants don’t even come close to touching that. For me that just will not do as far as earning potential. You can make more than that if you become an owner, but then you’re taking on the risk of 93% of restaurants fail within the first two years... so it’s basically a rock and a hard place situation.

I'm reminded of something my grandmother instilled in me at a very young age. She would tell me.

"There is nothing wrong with being unsuccessful at something, the failure is in not trying it in the first place because you might not have success"

You shouldn't cringe every day when you're getting ready to go to work to earn a living. Find something that makes you happy and put your heart and soul into it and you will be successful no matter how much the job pays.

I'm reminded of something my grandmother instilled in me at a very young age. She would tell me.

"There is nothing wrong with being unsuccessful at something, the failure is in not trying it in the first place because you might not have success"

You shouldn't cringe every day when you're getting ready to go to work to earn a living. Find something that makes you happy and put your heart and soul into it and you will be successful no matter how much the job pays.
I appreciate that Beez. I do like the sentiment, but to be honest I need money. I’d enjoy what I do a lot more if it paid the bills and allowed me time for my family. I don’t want to have to choose.

I know some folks that would sell their grandma for a night out at a nice restaurant. Y'all are missed tremendously.
I can’t echo this enough, our household is a family of those folks. We’ve taken to purchasing gift cards for restaurants to hopefully float them along, trying to support who we can.
Hang in there, Chef. I wish you success in your new field.

I can’t echo this enough, our household is a family of those folks. We’ve taken to purchasing gift cards for restaurants to hopefully float them along, trying to support who we can.
Hang in there, Chef. I wish you success in your new field.
I should be able to do very well for myself in my new field, and I’ll be working only typical office hours with the occasional late out.

I don’t lament the time I’ve spent learning about food. I’ll be able to enjoy my cooking talent for the rest of my life as will my loved ones and the friends who are lucky enough to eat my cooking. It’s just a terrible career choice.

I’ll be able to enjoy my cooking talent for the rest of my life as will my loved ones and the friends who are lucky enough to eat my cooking.
I know I enjoyed cooking that fried chicken. :high-five:
Best wishes on your new journey Chef. I'm sending positive vibes that things will work out well.

For anyone still poking around this journal,

I’ve started a new journal for this year here’s the link

Back
Top Bottom