ChefD's Closet - Short Rider AutoFem - 700W Mars2 - FFTrio - Organic Potting

nice bro I am hoping I can get some autos soon myself :thumb:

I got these from nirvana, if i had more time i wouldve gone for the ak47 autos, they look real nice but they take 10-12 weeks in flower

so are you going to grow under the 700 only I am growing under my 400 for veg and 700 for flower

Yes i will only go 700s or bigger. When i move, i will get four 2x4x6 tents and three more 700w mars IIs. At first i will do one strain per tent until i have a harvest of seed from 20 different strains i have
image25665.jpg

Then i will grow sensi crops of everything in a perpetual style, two flower/two veg tents, and a 50 seedling capacity clone humidity dome with thermostat controlled heat mat.

update 5 - day 34
Alright so like, I'm very sorry for the neglect.. Its been eleven days with no post. I've just been working crazy long hours and not feeling up to dealing with uploading pictures after i come home. I'll try to make them every couple days from now on. Theres been a lot of upward growth in girl #1; I decided to bend her a little bit, not much. Girl #2 is looking happy and big in her new home, i unfortunately decided to transplant her into my unused 3 gallon pot to make her even with #1. I think im going to up nutes to full strength tomorrow, girl #1 has her bottom leaves slightly lightening up. Hope they get nice and big :cheesygrinsmiley:
image29395.jpg

girl #1
image29388.jpg
image29389.jpg
image29390.jpg
image29391.jpg

girl #2
image29387.jpg
image29386.jpg

Cheers everyone, thanks for stickin with me. I'll make the posts more frequent now that interesting things are happening and everything is moving faster.

:passitleft:

I got them from Herbies cant wait until they get here its funny I got more free seeds they the ones I bought

3 x pack of Advanced seeds Somango Auto flowering Feminized Seeds

1 x Pyramid seeds White Widow Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Advanced seeds Blue Diesel Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Big Head seeds Freeze Berry Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Paradise seeds Delahaze Feminized Seed and 2 X Afghani Regular Seeds

update 6 (sadly) - day 54
these gals have gotten really nice looking since the last time you guys saw them. i decided to stop the bending on girl 1, she was too far along.. but it did a manipulate her shape a little.. girl two I went full out bend, and I think it's going to pay off. her colas are growing straight up which is what we want. I also got a $35 microscopic usb camera, so there are trich shots too :D. I doubt anyone is still following because of how negligent I've been, either way; this journal is more for me. I'm feeding them by the fox farms chart at full strength, and have been now for... about three weeks with no ill effects.. they seem to like it. i think I gave girl 1 her last shot of the nutes today... I'll check the trichomes again on the next watering day though.

Girl #1
Trichome Shots!!
top75.jpg
S20150818_0016.jpg
S20150818_0010.jpg
S20150818_0001.jpg

Top down view
IMG_062927.JPG

actual size
IMG_062725.JPG

Girl #2
Top down view
IMG_062424.JPG

Profile Shot
IMG_062227.JPG

That's everything... Girl 1 is looking real frosty and nice.. her lower nugs are a bit farther from finishing.. but I may go ahead and harvest in steps.. starting in about two weeks.

Cheers to those of you who are still watchin! :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

:):):) I have a Shorty goin now in soil under cfl and at day 28 from seed......if I can figure out how to post pics I'll show ya!!!! Btw yours look good!!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom