Chef's Perpetual Spot Featuring Viparspectra

Alright guys,

Im done jumping around. I really enjoyed the time when I was just showing everything in one place and being able to go at my pace cause I’ve always got something new coming up. So that’s what I’m doing here. This will be my forever home.

I’ve got a run coming up that’s exciting. I’m growing a handful of bag seed! I’m pretty sure they’re regs so we’ll see who’s who soon enough. Loved the buds these came from, so we’ll see what we get.

I’ve also popped two Black Lebanon seeds from Super Sativa Seed Club. They’re exclusive testers available to a few people before they’re dropped, so that’s super exciting. They’ve both put out strong tails and should shake off their helmets in the next day.

I’ve also got a number of clones I’m keeping alive and running. I received some F1 clones of Black Cherry Punch. The bcp i grew before was an S1 and very nice, so I’m interested to see what a clone of the mother is like. I actually just flipped a one in with GSCs. She’s small and in a 3 gallon pot, but I just transplanted her so she should stay happen through flower without getting too root bound.

Besides that I’ve got three cookies n chem clones, and another BCP. I’ve taken cuttings from both of those as well, so that’ll be the random clones you see around. The two big sad looking clones are a BCp and two CnC clones in the same cup. I’ll probably flip one more BCp and only one CnC.

Last but not least, I’m here to show off the XS4000 I got from the voucher giveaway! The nice people at @ViparSpectra hooked me up and gave me a code to get an xs4000 for only $30!!(including my voucher) so I’m here to show what kind of flowers can be grown with their excellent technology. I’ll have photos of that when I unbox the panel and hang it.

Well, that’s pretty much it. You guys have seen my gsc comparison plants that are nearly done. After that it’ll be onward and upward! And I’ll be playing with some interesting genetics too..

@InTheShed
@beez0404
@StoneOtter
@Grand Daddy Black

Anyone and everyone is welcome. Come ask questions or just hang out.
:lot-o-toke:

You know me Shed,

I like my tents like I like my sardine cans

In a couple of weeks the other big BCp clone will go into flower too so that’ll be more space freed up.

Okay, and here we go. the next day after transplant, happy as a clam all around!

They all received a teaspoon of wow mycorrhizae right where the roots were set and around the sides.

And we’ve got two successful pops on the Black Lebanon.

The one looks weak but it’s because the photo was directly after removing the helmet and membrane. Should be green in an hour or two

Alright guys,

Im done jumping around. I really enjoyed the time when I was just showing everything in one place and being able to go at my pace cause I’ve always got something new coming up. So that’s what I’m doing here. This will be my forever home.

I’ve got a run coming up that’s exciting. I’m growing a handful of bag seed! I’m pretty sure they’re regs so we’ll see who’s who soon enough. Loved the buds these came from, so we’ll see what we get.

I’ve also popped two Black Lebanon seeds from Super Sativa Seed Club. They’re exclusive testers available to a few people before they’re dropped, so that’s super exciting. They’ve both put out strong tails and should shake off their helmets in the next day.

I’ve also got a number of clones I’m keeping alive and running. I received some F1 clones of Black Cherry Punch. The bcp i grew before was an S1 and very nice, so I’m interested to see what a clone of the mother is like. I actually just flipped a one in with GSCs. She’s small and in a 3 gallon pot, but I just transplanted her so she should stay happen through flower without getting too root bound.

Besides that I’ve got three cookies n chem clones, and another BCP. I’ve taken cuttings from both of those as well, so that’ll be the random clones you see around. The two big sad looking clones are a BCp and two CnC clones in the same cup. I’ll probably flip one more BCp and only one CnC.

Last but not least, I’m here to show off the XS4000 I got from the voucher giveaway! The nice people at @ViparSpectra hooked me up and gave me a code to get an xs4000 for only $30!!(including my voucher) so I’m here to show what kind of flowers can be grown with their excellent technology. I’ll have photos of that when I unbox the panel and hang it.

Well, that’s pretty much it. You guys have seen my gsc comparison plants that are nearly done. After that it’ll be onward and upward! And I’ll be playing with some interesting genetics too..

@InTheShed
@beez0404
@StoneOtter
@Grand Daddy Black

Anyone and everyone is welcome. Come ask questions or just hang out.
:lot-o-toke:
thank you for your sharing.
It's a giveaway voucher for $299.99, you're the winner and $30 for your work and your support, thank you again.

hey Everybody!

today I've got an update on the bag seed plants. they've all grown substantially. im waiting a bit to top them because im not sure of their sex and topping them makes the delay even longer. Speaking of which good news! I found a girl in the bunch!

I'm glad about that.. now we wait for the other 3

Thanks Otter!

I decided to cull the big bcp in a solo cup. She had gotten ugly and I have a couple of rooted cuttings so I wasn’t worried about losing it. I’m gonna flip the CnC clone before these bag girls go into flower but they’ll take up the majority of the flower tent.

I just wanted to make sure the 4x4 isn’t empty between when the GSC comes down and the bag girls go in

Thats right sir! I think I’m nearly into my fixed set up. I’ll veg in the 2x3 and flip one by one into the 4x4 and keep it going like that all the time.. see if I can’t time it out to keep the flower tent full.

Back
Top Bottom