Chef's Perpetual Spot Featuring Viparspectra

Hey guys,

Thought you might like to see something cool. Look how these bag seeds have hit their stride. They’ve grown a ton in the last day. I decided to top the plant I know is female as well. This plant in the front right I’ve got a really good feeling about it. I hope it’s female.

That’s it for now.

I was just shocked at the overnight growth. It was easily a couple of inches in height. Now that it’s topped I’ll be moving things outward until I’ve got a table top canopy.

I too have some bag seeds that I'm very interested in. A buddy of mine plucked a dozen bag seeds from a bag of weed his brother bought. They both said the weed was amazing. One day I decided to sprout 3 of them and see what I had. All three sprouted easily. At about day 20 one showed itself to be a girl. Around day 25 one showed itself to be a boy. I culled the third as it was not up to my standards. Here is the interesting thing. The female was in a homemade grow box under 18/6 lighting and she started flowering and this was at about day 27 or so. At this same time I had some pollen from a Fast Buds Lemon Pie auto plant so I pollinated the bag seed female when she was ready. I ended up with about 70 seeds off her and I'm eager and excited to grow a few of those out to see what they'll produce. Could be the next amazing strain.

Your bagseed girls are looking gorgeous.

Interesting @beez0404 , you had auto pollen at the most opportune moment. Thanks for the compliments on the bag seeds, they’re really coming along well.

Here they are today, looking large and in charge.

Also more good news! We got a female in the front right.

That makes 2 of 4.. fingers crossed on the other two.

I’d wager that last one is a female too… even though I see primordias and no pistils…. I’ve still got faith.

Don’t forget gents, I’ve got a 4x4 that’s going to be empty this weekend… Well, minus a small BCP in a 3 gallon pot. We’ll just be waiting for the first girl to get all of her low downs up to table height.. then the fun begins

Long overdue update!

The bag ladies are fucking explodulated. You guys thought I was out of space a week ago, shit look at this jungle now. I’m about to flip the girl who first showed her self.. soon as the clones show roots. I’d guess in next week or so. I’m going to up pot her to a five gallon as well.

First girl to go is down front left right there.

I thought this was interesting, back righty has a nice even canopy with absolutely no training. Not even a top. That’s pretty fun.

In the flower tent is the solo black Cherry punch. She’s all alone in there, but things are about to get switched up. I don’t even remember what day it is. I wanna say 24-25ish

That’s it for now.. oh wait one last thing. I just dropped a couple of big fat GSC plants. I’ve been harvesting them over the last few days. Here’s one of the first sample nugs I dried quickly.

It smokes pretty good too. :peace:

So here we have the 4x4 tent all ready to go. So now my 4x4 is lit up with a maximum of 960w of Samsung LM301B. Might be a little over kill at max power, certainly.. but now I’ll be able to bring the power up to however high my plants can stand with wall to wall, corner to corner coverage!

Still just a lone BCP, but she’s about to get a buddy. The first bag seed plant has 2 days until she’s been treated 7 days with CS. Then she’ll go into the 12/12 tent.

Couple of snaps of the gals in the veg tent.

They grow up so fast :morenutes:

Frickin' bright in there and :welldone: ViparSpectra on getting you set up like that! I hope the others can wait another 7 days for some breathing room in the mini-tent. :)
I think you missed a bit there.. in 2 days we’ll be at 7 days of CS treatment. Tuesday she goes into the big girl tent

Alright so it happened.

First bag seed plant got up potted to a 5 gallon bag and put into 12/12. Tomorrow will be day 1. She’s been getting the colloidal silver treatment as well so hopefully she’ll be able to give me some pollen to throw around. I spread her branches out real good to take advantage of all of that open space. As you may or may not notice, she’s only got 8 main tops and absolutely no side branches. Should be some nice colas.. and nothing else.

I just did her ties so she looks kind of haggard. She’ll look amazing tomorrow I’ll bet.

Thanks Shed,

I’ve never failed with the colloidal silver, and I’ve only had one failure to get viable pollen. That run I had to go out of town unexpectedly and I couldn’t tend the plant at the most crucial moment of pollen production.
So I feel pretty good about it. I know the concentration of CS I’ve got in my bottle has been successful in creating pollen sacs, so I’m feeling confident.

Let’s update!

The first bagger to go into flower has now flipped all of her tops up, and her canopy is perfectly flat…. For now. Hopefully I’ll be able to adjust the ties appropriately and keep that nice flat canopy.

Took some snaps of the BCP, she’s moving right along and looking nice and healthy.

See look, I told you she’d get a buddy.

The girls in the veg tent will not be photographed here, but I will say that the other 3 are fucking monsters already. The second one I’m going to flip is like 33 inches off the soil. I’m gonna be wrangling some wild beasts it seems. Maybe that’s just how it seems cause I’ve never let a plant get that big without topping or abusing training it in some way.

I’ll be gone for a week starting Saturday. Im going out of the country for some medical reasons, hopefully everything is good and I come back better than ever. Nothing to be too worried about, I don’t think. My point being, I probably won’t update until the following Monday. Maybe Sunday if I’m not exhausted from flying all night, which I imagine I will be.

Thanks Shed,

I’ve never failed with the colloidal silver, and I’ve only had one failure to get viable pollen. That run I had to go out of town unexpectedly and I couldn’t tend the plant at the most crucial moment of pollen production.
So I feel pretty good about it. I know the concentration of CS I’ve got in my bottle has been successful in creating pollen sacs, so I’m feeling confident.

Let’s update!

The first bagger to go into flower has now flipped all of her tops up, and her canopy is perfectly flat…. For now. Hopefully I’ll be able to adjust the ties appropriately and keep that nice flat canopy.

Took some snaps of the BCP, she’s moving right along and looking nice and healthy.

See look, I told you she’d get a buddy.

The girls in the veg tent will not be photographed here, but I will say that the other 3 are fucking monsters already. The second one I’m going to flip is like 33 inches off the soil. I’m gonna be wrangling some wild beasts it seems. Maybe that’s just how it seems cause I’ve never let a plant get that big without topping or abusing training it in some way.

I’ll be gone for a week starting Saturday. Im going out of the country for some medical reasons, hopefully everything is good and I come back better than ever. Nothing to be too worried about, I don’t think. My point being, I probably won’t update until the following Monday. Maybe Sunday if I’m not exhausted from flying all night, which I imagine I will be.
Good luck with the medical stuff. Plants looking great!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom