Chem Dawg #4

Growing247

Here is a pic of some Chem Dawg #4 nugs...
ChemDawg3.jpg

Strain name - Chem Dawg #4

From -Local Oregon dispensary which wishes to remain anoymous

When -March 29, 2011

Price - $30 1/8

Type - mostly Indica

Appearance - Dense, light green buds, very large calyxes, Not very many hairs or leaves. Visible hairs towards the very top of the buds are a dark red color.

Smell - The fragrance of chem dawg sets it apart from almost every other strain. The smell is extremely strong to the point where you can smell it in your pocket inside a plastic bag. The smell can best be described as having a heavy lemony kerosene type scent followed by a skunky pine like smell. Very complex smell to it, and while many strains of bud smell somewhat generic, when you smell Chem, you know you are smelling something from the Chem/OG family.

Taste - When smoked from a clean glass piece or a rolling paper the taste of this cannabis is amazing. The taste can be best described as a lemon kerosene taste with a hint of pine. When vaporized the Chem tastes like you are inhaling exotic perfume. I wish everyone could smoke this wonderful strain. This is truly the gold standard in terms of tastey weed that also has a good high.

Type of Bud Chem Dawg is a heavy hitter. I don't usually smoke if I have important things to do and this strain is no exception. I use marijuana for medicinal purposes, mostly to ease pain, and I also use it to relax after a long day of work and I found that the Chem Dawg eased the pain in my back, neck, and muscles quite well. It made me feel a lot better and seemed to do a better job at relieving pain and increasing appetite compared to a lot of other strains I have sampled. Also, my mood was elevated quite a bit and I had an overall calm feeling like I had smoked a very good hashish. I did not feel sluggish or tired a few hours after smoking it. Really cannot say enough good things about this strain. I wish everyone could try some. High marks in all departments.

Length of Buzz - 2.5-3 hours

Best Medicinal use I think this strain would be great for anyone needing a very strong medical marijuana. Seems it would be great for someone with glaucoma, stress, neck and back pain, arthritis, anti-anxiety, mood stabalizer. Many uses.

Overall - All in all I was very impressed. The Chem Dawg is probably the best strain of ganja I have ever smoked. The taste, the high, the smell, everything about it screams out that it is the best weed ever. The dispensary where I bought it, I did not want to list the name because whenever they get a shipment of Chem it is gone in 4 days. Needless to say, it is a hot commodity. I recently started growing my own Chem and OG and Lemon Diesel plants as well as taking cuttings from all of the above so I have a constant supply. That's really the only problem I see with Chem Dawg. The cannabis is so good, it is hard to find a steady supply at a good price. However, if you get the opportunity to sample one of God's gifts. Give it a try. I guarantee you will be like dang, that's some of the best weed I've ever smoked!

very nice review...I was going to get some seeds the last couple of orders...and I am getting ready to order soon...and I see that they are instock now....finialy...thanx again...your review helped confirm my decision...very well written

can't go wrong with Chemdawg! I like it much better medicinally than diesel strains for appetite stimulation!

Great review buddy! :thumb:

The God's Gift I tried was only so-so.. But it was probably just a mediocre grow or phenotype. Definitely willing to give it a second chance! :ganjamon:

Chemdawg is a popular medical strain provides a very relaxing and cerebral high. It looks rough, round, plump indica nuggets. Silver to light golden in color. It smells like a super skunky stench also noticeable is a faint citrus aroma with a dungeon/fuel smell. Taste is like blending baby pine cones, grapefruit rinds and diesel fuel.

Smell - The fragrance of chem dawg sets it apart from almost every other strain. The smell is extremely strong to the point where you can smell it in your pocket inside a plastic bag. The smell can best be described as having a heavy lemony kerosene type scent followed by a skunky pine like smell. Very complex smell to it, and while many strains of bud smell somewhat generic, when you smell Chem, you know you are smelling something from the Chem/OG family.

this section of your review sums it all up.... i have yet to find a strain that OWNS all categories like this one. the smell, taste, and color of chem dawg are all unique to the Chem family. so unique you can easily identify them in crosses that they dominate.

this is what GOOD chem dawg should look like when you get it
Chem_Dawg_.jpg

awesome review. I would also say that it's the best weed that I've ever smoked. it is absolutely my favorite.

I grow it in my small medical marijuana garden. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom