Winkster1

what strain is is
seeds that i collected from a chemdawg4 and pollenated with a romulan male
it i an indica strain
it is for now in veg as was put there on 3-19-12
it is an indoor hydro setup using flood and drainn system
light is a 250 watt metal halide and wished it was better cooled
room tamp right now is running 70 -80 datime
humity is almost 0% as most will tell it imposble to try and humidify the desert
no pests ans hopefuly wont have any
flooding tray for about 15 minutes 3 X a day
Blue Planent : Micro , Grow , and Bloom
CalMag and Ph down so far with a dash of peroxide

well this is the first grow journal ive tried. This i germinated chemdawg 4 female crossed with a romulan male using Blue Planet Nutrints.
Usiing Blue Planets 3 part system....
germinated seeds sometime back early march to where they were seedlings by 3-19-12 lookin like this

03-19-12_001.jpg

the on the 25th

03-25-12_chemDawg.jpg

on april 4th

04-14-12_009.jpg

04-14-12_008.jpg

04-14-12_006.jpg

so that brings current pics on the 14th .. seems that i am need nitrogen? as ph is 5.8 and ppm well that kinda sux when the tap water here starts at 650ppm makes for some nasty drinkin water.

04-14-12_011.jpg

04-14-12_013.jpg

so any help out there will be appreciated
thanks
Wink

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients and Chemdawg 4 Xed with a Romulan in hydro

Well no one answered so moved them into flowering. They wll now be under a 250 watt hps, with a co2 setup and Blue Planet Nutrients. See if i can get rid of the yellowing leaves.
Wink

Here are pics of some in flowering

04-17-12_chemdawg_D.jpg

04-17-12_chemdawg_C.jpg

04-17-12_chemdawg_B.jpg

04-17-12_chemdawg_A.jpg

Thanks
Wink

at the tap ph is 8.0 and ppm is 620
when i setup new resevoir i set ph at 5.4 and ppm at 1900. within a few days i have to readjust ph as it goes up slowly into the 6.x range and ppm is then over 2000 as thats as high as guage goes
i used to go get water from store but wieght restrctions have me back to tap water
Wink

Hey wink, no offense, but your water is horrible ;)

Try dropping the ppms down to about 1400 and see what that does for your plants. If you were to use some RO water, at least half, to get your starting ppms down as well as the pH, you will have much better results. 620 ppm and a pH of 8 is not good. I am guessing that you have a ton of calcium and magnesium in your water.

Hey wink, no offense, but your water is horrible ;)

there is no doubt about that: we cant drink it so i guess i shouldnt xpect plants to!

my son should be comin tomarrow perhaps i can get him to fill my bottles for me.
will give it a try and go from there.
Thanks Blue Planet Nutrients
Wink

well 14 weeks ago these were seedlings,10 weeks ago they were moved into flower. during that time i was on vacation and they were given ro water phed to 5.8 and clearex during week 5 and 6 of flower period. Then continuing with the BPN 3 part regimen I have now put them in new tray with RO water and clearex for the final few days to a week. I will then harvest with final pics.
Wink

P.S. Ah someplace in the grow i tossed 5 Males

chemdawgXromulanC.jpg

chemdawgXromulanB.jpg

chemdawgXromulanA.jpg

chemdawgXromulan.jpg

chemdawgXromulanD.jpg

well basically 15 weeks from planting seeds these seedlings are now hanging drying. After using Blue Planet Nutrients this i believe is the best finish i have had as far as finished weight. After drying and curing i will post dry weight but this is def the biggest and smelliest finish i have had after 4 years.
Thanks for an excellent product Corey. i have used botanicare, advanced nutrients, and fox farm and by far this exceeds my expectations.
Wink

harvestB.jpg

harvestA.jpg

harvest37.jpg

i ended up with about 3.5 oz of dried bud. it could have been tighter but it gets rather hot in house under lights in dead of summer. i can say that for the price hands down Blue Planet nutrients will beat any of the other nutrients. I am very happy with BPN.
Wink

Thank you Corey and blue planet nutrients

can someone move this to finished journals
Thank you. Wink

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom