Chemdawg Outdoor Grow - Advice Welcome

Blaze54

Hi all, I've got a Chemdawg seedling growing and just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

What Strain is it? CHEMDAWG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? SATIVA DOMINANT AROUND 20% THC
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? VEGETATIVE
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 DAYS
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 0 DAYS
Indoor or Outdoor? OUTDOOR
Soil or Hydro? SOIL
If Hydro, Reservoir size? -
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? -
If Hydro, what type of Medium? -
If Hydro, what type of Setup? -
If Soil... What is in your Mix? ORGANIC SOIL/ PERLITE (Unsure of what was in it/ best suited for growing flowers if that helps)
If Soil... What Size Pot? - SMALL
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? -
Is it Air Cooled? -
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? -
RH of Room/Cabinet? -
PH of Medium or Reservoir? -
Any Pests? NO
How Often are you Watering? TWICE TO THREE TIMES A DAY/ IF SUN IS OUT.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? NO FERTILIZERS USED
Size or Square Footage of Room? -

SOME INFO ON THE SEELING.

I've got a Chemdawg seedling that I planted on the 11/01/15, placed 3mm in pure Organic Soil and covered, it has sprouted and opened up to reveal the first set of leaves, the tips of the first leaves are slightly brown, today 15/01/15 I repotted the seedling into a smaller pot and mixed it with Perlite (As I heard Perlite is recommended for draining and provides the roots with oxygen). Is there anything that I should be doing to help my Chemdawg plant with stability?

Since removing Chemdawg to a more suitable sized pot it has begun to wilt (seedling was not removed in any way to damage the plant) No roots were broken and the plant was lifted out slowly.

The problem I am facing is, that I am very nervous to grow such a beautiful strain, I don't want to kill the plant, any help from experienced growers would be great.

What should I do? What should I not do?

P11400331.JPG

Thank you to anyone that can give me advice, I could really use it!

Re: Chemdawg Outdoor Grow - ADVICE NEEDED!

I have added a Seed Raising Mix Premium Grade Coir Block, it's spread on top of the soils surface, it provides seedlings with a slow realise fertiliser, promotes rapid germination of all seeds, improves water retention.
The Seed Raising Mix had a total of 16% Nitrogen, 3.0#% Phosphorus, 12.5% Potassium,
Will this help the seedling become healthier?

Any advice is taken into consideration

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom