Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1711943445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441590614.jpg

What's up Fischer, I found your journal doing a little 420 creepin. You should add a link to your journal in your signature so others can find you easier.

Edit - BTW, your Chemdawg looks amazing! I think your SSB is suffering some P and/or K deficiency issues. What's your feed regimen look like?

From reading your replies and picture on the Q&A thread, I'm seeing a bit of nute burn on several of the leaf tips, but thankfully you already flushed. As you're in mid to late bloom, you'll notice the feed chart adds emphasis to the P and K while diminishing the N right down to zero. So next feeding, I would increase Big Bloom ( 0 - 0.5 - 0.7 ) to add emphasis on the P and K. Once mixed, I would then dilute it down to a lower PPM than you used last week. Because you're in soil, you won't see the performance that you would in hydro, and the lot of us grow hydro despite it being considered inferior to organic grows like yours. None the less, I think you know that you just want to get your canopy to look stable and even colored to expect the best possible result.

I also strongly suggest that you acquire a beneficial bacteria and use it religiously. I use Recharge, but there are many different products on the market and they all do basically the same thing, especially in organics.

Here are some updates I don't post often but I'm on my tenth week of flower and harvested some of my. Yes
420-magazine-mobile22536045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1638715194.jpg

Most still have a lot of white pistols

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom