420 Magazine Background

chemdog grom how long in flower

roundstone

Hi
Can anybody give me an idea of flowering time on the chemdog from GHS. I am on the start of week 10 nice big buds but the hairs are still white not changing at all. And it is not dense

Thanks

Antics

420 Member
Sorry man you asked me after I signed off the PC, but check out the link from wildwelshman, it's filled with a ton of great info.

Here's another great topic on trichomes: https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...6-pictures-when-harvest-trichome-colours.html

Every grower, patient, and recreational user will find they have their own preference when they like to harvest their Cannabis. You might want to experiment a little, and harvest one when trichomes are mostly all cloudy and just a few amber, and a later harvest when 50% cloudy and 50% amber.

A later harvest will also be a great treatment to aid in sleep for insomnia, and sleep apnea, and probably a large number of other ailments that I'm forgetting right now, so forgive me, I literally just woke up like 5 minutes ago and have only had one sip of coffee.

roundstone

Hi
well I cut 2 when the hairs were still white and omg if was the best weed ever. left the other till day 70 and wow great stuff happy days

Antics

420 Member
Everyone finds their preferred harvest window. Most of the time, I prefer a Sativa, harvested with mostly cloudy, and very few amber to produce an energetic head high effect.

But I'm also growing an Indica dominant now to help with sleep, which will also be harvested a little later than I harvest Sativas to produce a strong couchlock.

As you experiment with grows and harvest time you're going to find that sweet spot that you enjoy the most. It's just like beer, soda, or anything else, everyone has a preference :)

Top Bottom