Chemically burned leaves, do i remove them?

GumslappKid

Hey guys, i noticed a couple of white/black flys hovering around my 3 week old plants (from seed) and immediately went out to buy the suitible pesticide! i sprayed my plants during darkness hours and when i checked them in the morning they were covered in a white powdery residue which i washed off with a damp cloth as soon as possible! i sprayed the plants the same night as my water change which coincided with me going to full strength nutes which might make it hard for anyone trying to diagnose the problem!! the problem is, the new leaves coming through seem to be burnt where im guessing the pesticide was sitting inside the new nodes as they grew and my plants a wilting a little although still growing fast! do i removed the damaged leaves or let them grow out? Strain - NYCD and Le Fruit Defendu # of Plants - 16 Grow Type - Hydro Grow Stage - Veg Setup - Drip feed 15 mins on 30 mins off Resevoir - 50 litres Light - 4 x 125 Watt CFL Nutrients - General Hydronponics Medium - Grodan Rockwool/Clay pellets PH - 5.7 to 6.3 RH - 50% to 55% Room Temperature -26 Degrees Pests - Possible white/black fly before pesticides
IMG_0972_1_.JPG
after pesticides
IMG_0973_1_.JPG
IMG_0981_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom