ChemJack, Mendo Purple Haze, Psi-clops, Psi Haze - Budshots

Psi Haze

First up is Chem-Jack. This is a NorCal hybrid clone of Chemdog (clone) x Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds). They absolutely stink of Lemon Pledge and the resin is gooey as hell, yield is above par.. What a beauty.. I even took a clone of this and seeded it to my "1982 Doc Black - male", which is a fruity black indica IBL, 100% of the females turn black at any temperature.

ChemJack:
chemjack1.JPG

chemjack2.JPG

This is Psi-Clops. This is my hybrid of orange haze, california orange, and bigbud, i think.. The smell/taste is citrus, potent buzz, and yield is insane. Grows 1 main cola, little side branching.

Psi-Clops:
psiclops3.JPG

psiclops4.JPG

psiclops2.JPG

psiclops1.JPG

This is my hybrid of Mendo Purps (clone) and something I call PsiHaze (father), I dont know the background of it but it is probably original haze x skunk #1.

Mendo Haze:
mendohaze.JPG

This is PsiHaze. It tastes like spicy pine, large yields, 10weeks indoors, awesome buzz.

PsiHaze:
psiGod_Haze_3.jpg
psigod8.jpg

psigod.jpg

Here is a few more picts.. The ChemJack is great!

ChemJack:

The Mendo Purps hybrid I made is also great! it started as a hermi and I almost pulled it but as time wore on, I just tore off a few of its ball sackz and it never grew more. There are NO bananas in the buds, it hermied right at the start and went away. This is actually a trait of Mendo Purps.. The smell is extremely candy-sweet with a hint of grape and the effervescent scent of piney haze.

Mendo Purps x Haze Hybrid:

Thanks for the kinds words.. :) I just love this ChemJack, it stinks like lemons and gooey as hell.

CJ9.jpg
CJ7.jpg
CJ6.jpg
CJ51.jpg
CJ4.jpg
CJ23.jpg
CJ13.jpg
CJ121.jpg
CJ111.jpg
CJ5.jpg
CJ32.jpg
CJ12.jpg