Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

Looks Good Chenzi :thumb:
Thank's Chronic, Hopefully the experiment is sucessful.
It could become my summer grow style, time will tell. No chiller or noisy air pump to worry about, and a power outage won't drown my babies, plenty of oxygen to the roots, without the air pump:allgood:
However, I still wanna re-run the undercurrent space ship again, just not in storm season.
How do you go over in hawaii with nutrient temps ? I guess you're lights don't create as much heat ...?

my res usually runs in the mid 70's
I use hydroguard aquashield works too
don't know which they make now lol

Today is day 39 in the flower tent so it's time for an Update;
IMG_0001381.jpg
IMG_0002374.jpg
IMG_0004378.jpg
IMG_0007329.jpg
IMG_0005367.jpg

As you all can see, there are some nice colas fattening up and by last run's effort it shouldn't be long now:)

Whilst all the action seems to be in the tent, there has been some developments next door in the veg room.
Yesterday 3 of the girls moved into their final pots, 2 into 5 gal geo's, and the other into a 13.5 litre plastic pot.
In an earlier post I mention a product called bio diesel,well I'm gonna do a side by side comparison, both in plastic pots and geo pots.
The bio diesel is supposed to enhance flavour and quality, resin production etc.... Is it snake oil ? Or is it valid ?
Photo's to follow....

I like that a lot!

<<<<Could you tell me what NPK you are going to run for flower on that top fed system?
I am curious because I am going to flower in < 3 weeks

V

Hey Vlad, I will get back to you on N.P.K. ,but same nutrients as under current grow, House and garden hydro A+B plus additives, top booster, Bud xl and finish with shooting powder. Previously I used the Bud xl and pk 13/14 with pretty good results in single bucket D.W.C non recirculating, and the under current grow, only difference was nutrient got changed every week in bucket grow and the yield was better, 14 zips from 3 plants as opposed to 12 zips from u/c grow with 4 plants. N.P.K . values aside, the reason the under current grow failed to live up to expectations could only be attributed to not changing nutrient weekly.
Iv'e got something brewing that you will love when I unveil it....... Just not yet. Mwahahahahahahahahaha...... Back to the lab Igor. Mwahahahahahahahahhahah:high-five:

G'day to all !!
Today's photo's from the veg room
IMG_0030156.jpg
IMG_004696.jpg
IMG_004594.jpg
IMG_0043101.jpg
IMG_0036129.JPG
IMG_0039119.jpg
IMG_0041107.jpg

The last couple are for Vlad, she's really starting to go now mate:high-five:
This morning I performed a res change and plan to flip to flower very soon. I have only been topping up res twice this week, when I checked the ec of nutrient it was at 2.6 and ph was 7.4 , normally I would be concerned but she's showing no signs of ill health.
If this was D.W.C I would be freaking out, but for some reason she's loving the high ec and ph. When replacing nutrient I have added some ph stabiliser to my rainwater and nutrient. E.C is currently @ 1.4 with a ph of 6.4, it will be interesting to see if she burns from ph adjustment
As this is an experiment and i've never grown TW in hydro before ,it is interesting to watch her cope with a nutrient strength so high, I didn't think she would handle both the ph and high ec. Stay tuned to see what will happen next. Mwahahahahahahaha:cheesygrinsmiley:

High good sir!:byebye:
Hope there room for one more creepy stalker!:battingeyelashes:
Plenty of room, welcome D.W:cheesygrinsmiley:
I do have something cooking as soon as the current flower tent becomes vacant.
All will be revealed soon, so stay tuned, pull up a chair and pack yourself a bowl, it's gonna be interesting:high-five:

Great job Chenzi

the reason the plant in post #232 could take the high EC was because the pH was 7.5
let the good times roll :thumb:

V

psssst... 32.6 is too hot for the ganja, mr. chenzi

Great job Chenzi

the reason the plant in post #232 could take the high EC was because the pH was 7.5
let the good times roll :thumb:

V

psssst... 32.6 is too hot for the ganja, mr. chenzi
Hey Vlad, I know 32.6 is too hot but I have aircon on a timer, only problem is because it was not plugged in. Doh !!!

Back
Top Bottom