Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

Beautiful of course!

But I completely understand about not having the time. You sir have priorities and I admire your determination. I wish you and your wife all the best and your in my thoughts. Keep us posted on how you guys are doing. Cause I'm always thinking about you.

Lots of love my man!

Thank's so much Pidge, it means a lot to hear that.
Mental illness is taboo for most people, watching someone you love go through it is painfull.
The asshole, "ice head" neighbour who threatened my life, and caused so much grief, in front of my wife and son ,will be on the receiving end of the law shortly, and hopefully my hood will become safe again.:Namaste:

Best of luck to you. And ensure you keep a level head about you. I don't wanna hear about someone I love doin something stupid to someone who deserves it. I know that's not you.

Karma comes back and I'm sure he will get his share.

Lots of love!

Thanks for you're concern, I'm sure this shithead will get his due.
Me, well, I'm upset but not silly, I bin around 54 years without any criminal past and don't intend to spoil it for some lowlife.
I'm a firm believer in karma, today this scum was in court,with 4 additional charges on top of the apprehended violence order already placed on him by police.
The law will put this guy in his place, eventually,I just gotta support my wife and family through this difficult patch.The thing I find the most disturbing ,is my lack of legal rights as a property owner with a bad tenant next door and i'm unable to make them move unless the owners of the property evict them ? I have asked the owners for a mediation but they refused,so there's nothing i can do, other than pray for a miracle.

Well I'm not a praying man but boy I'm hoping for a miracle.

I'm glad you've got your head on your shoulders (I had no doubt). But now it's time to forget him. Appreciate what matters most and love unconditionally.

My support is here Brother!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom