Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Nice K-Bar! Intense Root Growth too. I've seen the same breakage on the rootball too. I upped my 3 gallon containers to 15's before I left for Europe, flipped to flower a few weeks later, now I wondering what the roots will look like. Thanks for the link Otter!

Nice K-Bar! Intense Root Growth too. I've seen the same breakage on the rootball too. I upped my 3 gallon containers to 15's before I left for Europe, flipped to flower a few weeks later, now I wondering what the roots will look like. Thanks for the link Otter!
My pleasure Mon! My dad's service issue. WW2 It's special to me! Good noticing! When was your service?

I do. I have to nail down exactly how it happens one day so I can relay it to the authorities. I can't right now. Sometimes it happens and other times not. Yep strange.
When you don't see "likes" that you know you entered usually it's because somehow you've been logged out of the app. Log back in and you will see them.

When you don't see "likes" that you know you entered usually it's because somehow you've been logged out of the app. Log back in and you will see them.
You can also try refreshing the page. That's worked for me a few times.

My pleasure Mon! My dad's service issue. WW2 It's special to me! Good noticing! When was your service?
I didn't serve however I'm grateful to everyone who has! As one of my best friends told me, "Even the guy peeling potatoes is important." I've had several family members who served as well. I'm a fan of our military and all things that go BOOM!

Also, pass on my thanks for his service!

I didn't serve however I'm grateful to everyone who has! As one of my best friends told me, "Even the guy peeling potatoes is important." I've had several family members who served as well. I'm a fan of our military and all things that go BOOM!

Also, pass on my thanks for his service!
Thanks! I'm like you and didn't serve. The draft ended the year I became eligible and I was ok with that. Pop was never right because of his service. Nice enough guy but he was tortured and drank himself to an early grave almost 50 years ago never mentioning his service to me. I heard from a fighting mate's son later about things he saw and did that explained some things. Everyone needs to love a vet!
Hehe Big Booms are nice!

Back
Top Bottom