Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

CBD CAP MAKING UPDATE

Thank Shedness!

A while ago @InTheShed gave us a recipe to make cbd oil and I took the bait and ran with it. This recipe. Well I'm here to tell you my cbd caps are made and I've started a daily regimen of cbd. As you can see the tested bud has very little thc and is wonderful for my daily use. No buzz whatsoever @ max thc running @ .38%.
I made a jar of caps(48) and have a cup and 3/4 of oil to make lots more! it'll be interesting to see how it's anti inflammatory magic affects me.
Each cap, size 00, has 10 mg of cbd. I'm a large person so I'm going with 2 caps 3 times a day. Started yesterday.
Thanks Shed, you da man! Much love! :green_heart:

Highya SO,

I'm wondering how you fill the capsules? I have a jar of Tumeric powder I put in capsules. Very good anti-inflammatory product, as well! I haven't had any cbd oil since my problem with equilibrium. That was scarry! I hope it does well for you!! Happy Smokin'

:bravo:

And that's in the flowers. There's even less in the oil because you're not at 100% efficiency.
Even better!
Highya SO,

I'm wondering how you fill the capsules? I have a jar of Tumeric powder I put in capsules. Very good anti-inflammatory product, as well! I haven't had any cbd oil since my problem with equilibrium. That was scarry! I hope it does well for you!! Happy Smokin'
I use a thing called, The Capsule Machine, it's kind of a manual automatic thing that if I set 24 caps in two sections, tops and bottoms, fill the bottoms and weasle the tops on, they come out 24 at a time. I fill with a 5 ml long dull needle syringe. I break a few but most come out nice. Next time I make I'll take a pic.

Not to forget the other side of the tracks. I had 2.3 grams of wedding cake rosen I put into 3/4 cup of coconut oil ala @Grandpa Tokin 's recipe. It's probably 80% thc or more. I wonder what's in a cap of these? One makes me high. Two quite high, and three is a prescription dose that almost spins my head! It's a pleasure to eat these GT! Thank you brother!

Love the warning label!
I'm wondering how you fill the capsules?
I use a Bstean 10ml syringe and a board I drilled dents into!
full

Thank you SO, and ITS! No need for more pictures. My biggest curiosity factor was fill 1 at a time, or something more elaborate. Happy Smokin'

Love the warning label!

I use a Bstean 10ml syringe and a board I drilled dents into!
full
Sweet rig! I'm always looking for better tools too. The Bstein 10 ml is a step up from the 5's I bet! I didn't think to look for different size syringes for this. Can you pull a full syringe and dispense it with one hand? It's not longer when filled is my question I think? I get 12 caps from one pull if I really pull.

Sweet rig! I'm always looking for better tools too. The Bstein 10 ml is a step up from the 5's I bet! I didn't think to look for different size syringes for this. Can you pull a full syringe and dispense it with one hand? It's not longer when filled is my question I think? I get 12 caps from one pull if I really pull.
Thanks Otter! Woulda been better with a drill press though. :)

I can't fill it with one hand (one to hold it and one to pull up the plunger), but dispensing with one hand is easy. It's nearly twice as long filled but still easy to dispense.

Before I start I dip the rubber part of the plunger into the oil first and make sure it slides easily through the tube, and just before I fill it each time I make sure it's not sticking anywhere. I make two batches of 35 every time I make them, and it takes longer to fill the holder and then close them up then it does to actually fill them!

DAY ONE OF LIFE ABOVE GROUND UPDATE

It's afternoon here and I checked them for rh and temp and to spray water on top. I noticed a piece of something out of place and I knocked it a bit. WE HAVE LIFTOFF!
That was fast! Seems like yesterday I planted it! So I set the timer for 18/6 and about 350 PAR . WooHoo! I gave it a drink with @Bill284 's syringe down the root method. Thanks Bill!
It's dry now here, heat's on, pellet stove and oil, so that and the outside air is 30% today. I'm getting my groove up and running. Inputting moist air with this
And it puffs the tent out some but some also exits the output
There's another humidifier inside too. This takes a minute but makes for a nice early veg rh.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Thanks Otter! Woulda been better with a drill press though. :)

I can't fill it with one hand (one to hold it and one to pull up the plunger), but dispensing with one hand is easy. It's nearly twice as long filled but still easy to dispense.

Before I start I dip the rubber part of the plunger into the oil first and make sure it slides easily through the tube, and just before I fill it each time I make sure it's not sticking anywhere. I make two batches of 35 every time I make them, and it takes longer to fill the holder and then close them up then it does to actually fill them!
Yeah dispensing was the point. That's a good idea to lube it up first. I've had them pull apart. That doesn't go well! You know? It like explodes outwards in my hands as they want to pull apart? Messy cleanup. I always do it on a plate of some sort now to contain spills.

Highya SO,

Love those pics of your 6" vent and buckets!! Very ingenious! Your method of adding humidity is a work of art, too! Do you brainstorm a lot?!? Yes, Congratulations on the liftoff. 3 seeds droped, 3 sprouting little girls! Great start!@! Happy Smokin'

DAY ONE OF LIFE ABOVE GROUND UPDATE

It's afternoon here and I checked them for rh and temp and to spray water on top. I noticed a piece of something out of place and I knocked it a bit. WE HAVE LIFTOFF!
That was fast! Seems like yesterday I planted it! So I set the timer for 18/6 and about 350 PAR . WooHoo! I gave it a drink with @Bill284 's syringe down the root method. Thanks Bill!
It's dry now here, heat's on, pellet stove and oil, so that and the outside air is 30% today. I'm getting my groove up and running. Inputting moist air with this
And it puffs the tent out some but some also exits the output
There's another humidifier inside too. This takes a minute but makes for a nice early veg rh.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Those pellet stoves are great.
Love the heat they give.
But it'll dry AF all winter wont it.
Our wood stove dries your eyeballs after running for a few days. :oops:
Cool rig Amigo. :thumb: nice build job.
Happy Birthday aswell. ;)
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I made a jar of caps(48) and have a cup and 3/4 of oil to make lots more! it'll be interesting to see how it's anti inflammatory magic affects me.
CBD is also supposed to help with REM and Deep sleep so that'll be something else to pay attention to. I did some research and came across a Video with a panel of medical professionals. The woman tells her patients CBD is like a SPA for the body since it works so well with Sleep Pain and Anxiety.

I'm trying to root my CBD plant called ACDC and want to run it after the one I have vegging now. Looking forward to your review!

Highya SO,

Love those pics of your 6" vent and buckets!! Very ingenious! Your method of adding humidity is a work of art, too! Do you brainstorm a lot?!? Yes, Congratulations on the liftoff. 3 seeds droped, 3 sprouting little girls! Great start!@! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! My brainstorms, hehe, come from necessity's and what I can do with what I have here to do it with.
Those pellet stoves are great.
Love the heat they give.
But it'll dry AF all winter wont it.
Our wood stove dries your eyeballs after running for a few days. :oops:
Cool rig Amigo. :thumb: nice build job.
Happy Birthday aswell. ;)
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Yeah, the pellet stove comes on and so does the humidifier. Being in the room with it is nice though.
Congrats on the babies breaking ground over there Stonee! Lol! Lets put it in to cruise control and take it easy from here. 😁👍
I like your style Sparks!
CBD is also supposed to help with REM and Deep sleep so that'll be something else to pay attention to. I did some research and came across a Video with a panel of medical professionals. The woman tells her patients CBD is like a SPA for the body since it works so well with Sleep Pain and Anxiety.

I'm trying to root my CBD plant called ACDC and want to run it after the one I have vegging now. Looking forward to your review!
CBD is getting more mainstream Azi! Nice vid!

The second tailed one came up overnight! YAY! Looks like the first. Whew we have two! That should do it for getting a female! Now if that third untailed one breaks through I'll have choices :thumb:

The second tailed one came up overnight! YAY! Looks like the first. Whew we have two! That should do it for getting a female! Now if that third untailed one breaks through I'll have choices :thumb:
I'm not sure statistics work all that well with an N=2 sample size, but we're all rooting for it!

Sorry I'm late. Hadda rescue a kitten from a tree, pull a thorn from a puppy's paw and save ten children from an orphanage that was burning down. Frankly, if I'd known it was a new SIP design I'd have come straight over. Oh well, here now. Wait, what's that smel...ohhh hiiiii @Trala! I didn't see you there. I mean, I saw you, but I thought you were ...well, not Trala.

Back
Top Bottom