Cherry AK & Blue Dream Grow Journal

Baby water gallons
Or distilled water gallons are like a dollar a pop

I use them in a pinch.
Compared to the r/o water i get from the machine its like maybe 10-20 ppm higher if that

Could be pricey to some but id rather spend 5 bucks a week on water for my plant than waste even more time and money trying to use my tap water

I'll start using baby water !

I think I may have a mangansese deficiency also! Help! I need to diagnose and treat this asap

420-magazine-mobile1890857203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078300261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1316217940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile742450029.jpg

I would consider changing nutes at this point even a simple 3 part gmb to start just to get things under control.

Im not familiar with the nutes your using.
Advanced nutrients is a good line ive used just their 3 part formula with good success.
I started there and added on to my lineup as i got more comfortable with it and could afford it.

Tho i still have my AN im currently using nectar for the gods.
Cheaper option when considering the whole lineup
Takes a little bit more understanding and work but gives amazing results.

If you go to their website you can get a sample box for the cost of shipping thats what im using on my clu journal and the results speak for themselves.

I know it can be frustrating but stick with it and hang in there.

I would consider changing nutes at this point even a simple 3 part gmb to start just to get things under control.

Im not familiar with the nutes your using.
Advanced nutrients is a good line ive used just their 3 part formula with good success.
I started there and added on to my lineup as i got more comfortable with it and could afford it.

Tho i still have my AN im currently using nectar for the gods.
Cheaper option when considering the whole lineup
Takes a little bit more understanding and work but gives amazing results.

If you go to their website you can get a sample box for the cost of shipping thats what im using on my clu journal and the results speak for themselves.

I know it can be frustrating but stick with it and hang in there.

I will and I will switch to baby water and change up my nutrients

Whats ur ph like?

I was feeding at 6.6 but I'm thinking maybe using tap water the chlorine is killin off the microbes. So it's locking out nutes. I just switched last night to baby water that is basically r o water. I'm going to buy great white microbes and a 3 part gmb to try and help it but if u have any suggestions let me know please I'm going to test soil ph now from closer to middle of my medium to see what it's like down there

Looks like nutrient lockout and potassium deficiency from the purpley black splotching.
CalMag supplement will help the plant move the juices around itself where and when needed. Add sparingly, and allow for plenty of run off, that soil sounds pretty hot.
30% humidity is too low for that age, try get some moisture in the area, that may be giving the leaves the overall papery look.
Good luck! Read up on some journals and try keeping it simple

I have a gnat infestation so until tomorrow when I get my neem oil and dematacious earth I will feed my plant again and no I been feeding my plant calmag already it's a lockout forsure. I soil tested with a rapid test soil ph meter and it was at 6.0 that could be my first issue and second I'm not going to feed my plants until the day after I use the things to kill these gnats. There aren't to many gnats they aren't even flying around the plant just 1 will be walking on the soil. I already use cal mag in my feedings. Im going to add advanced nutrients. Gmb

420-magazine-mobile1429515188.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1416954425.jpg

Blue dream 54 days from seed
Slight nute burn but she is on track

420-magazine-mobile216044674.jpg

Cherry AK she's 59 days from seed
But she had issues and I just got them resolved

Let me know how I'm doing on my first grow

https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-
gallery/420-magazine-mobile1491024323.jpg

Hi Pakkman, the new growth is looking good. Have you flipped to 12/12? That Blue Dream should make a large bush after the stretch.

Do you feed with every watering or every other watering?

Your first grow is going just fine, your going to appreciate the smoke at the end. Nothing like blazing your first grown nugs.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom