Cherry Pie Explosion

Thanks. Ill it a microscope from radio shack or do u know any cheap places to get. ?? I rather have small dense bugs that's potentthan big nugs that's ok

Support your local Hydro store, They should have one for 20$ or less. I checked out radio shack for one and all they had was a attachment for cell phones....

Hey man did u ever figure out how to stop uploading sideways pix? Im havin same issue. Your cherry pie is looking amazing btw

Yes buddy. I figured out. When taking picture with phone. Make sure phone is sideways with volumes controls pointed down.
New pics coming tonight. Hope to stay tuned n notice a difference.

PLEASE COMPARE. TELL ME WHAT YA THINK.
image23120.jpg
image23123.jpg
image23124.jpg
image23125.jpg
image23126.jpg

very nice :thumb:

I'm gonna do to molasses with water for flush last two weeks followed by 2 day just water.

U hear about people saying to flush the molasses out so it won't affect taste. Maine people say they feed till chop and don't affect taste.
I'll b on the safe side so I'm gonna do two final water only flush to try n flush it out to b on t safe side. M
Here's some pics.

Taken last night. Day 49
They r drinking every two days now. Pot gets dried fast.
Tricomes picking up. It's growing but slowly. Densing
image23453.jpg
image23452.jpg
up.

image23455.jpg

Thanks. They r actually getting hard. Anytime ur plant drinks. It's a good thing. Stay tune. These r coming dwn in 10 days. New pics tomorrow.

Hey man when you post the new pics can you post a pic of the whole plant. I want to see how big it is

this strain is quality over quantity. I can smell the sweet purple smell and the leaves r changing color to dark purple. I noticed tricomes r getting bigger. They actually have a stalk now and thicker crystals and much more now. They r drinking on a good schedule. This last week I noticed they r bulking up.

image23559.jpg
image23557.jpg
image23560.jpg

This is my last time doing this because it's a slow growing plant even though it smells awesome. The root system sucks? It takes forever to get roots. Buds stents that big but sense like how people want it.

J1 coming next. I rather grow a 10 week strain n get the extra yield for two Extra weeks.
Great personal smoke. I'll b smoking for a awhile. Tired of spending money at dispensaries.

Back
Top Bottom