Cherry Pie Explosion

2clean

Prop 215 100% legal
What strain is it?cherry pie
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?hybrid-50 %indica other half unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg
If in Veg... For how long?all most 4 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?will b in flower in 2 days when they r a month old.
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
4x4 tent
Soil or Hydro?soil-fox farm ocean forest
If soil... what is in your mix?ocean forest 80%,20% perlite
If soil... What size pot?3 gallon smart pots
Size of light?400 watt hortilux new bulb metal halide with lumatek ballast.
Is it aircooled?yes
Temp of Room/cab?80-91f
RH of Room/cab?50-70
PH of media or res?6.5-6.8
Any Pests ?gnats under control.
How often are you watering?every 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used?earth juice base and botanicare so far.
Will be using advanced flowering additives.

6 plants total
All lightly pruned
Automatic watering system set up and also hand water.
Minor nute burn /stress burnt rustle spots on top fan leaves but they r fine.
Topped at 3rd week of veg.
Will have 6-8 main tops for flowering

PICS WILL B UP TODAY

Here are some pics I just took. I DON'T KNOW WHY AFTER UPLOADING THEM THAT THEY ARE SIDEWAYS. ANY HELP??
image20072.jpg
image20070.jpg

Compared to hydro. Ill say soil grows much slower. Hydro looks better too but let's see how
It goes in these fix farm ocean forest. I experience it will give a good taste and smell.

WILL KEEP YA UPDATED WEEKLY WITH PICS AND EVERYTHING.

Day 1 flower. I did the 24r darkness. Noticed new growth is light green and they look happy. No water since sat. That's 5 days ago!amazing how much ocean forest stay wet. I will b watering tomorrow. Battling high humidity right now. It went up to 85rh early morning. Plan on getting dehumidifier. Need it anyways for last 3 weeks flowering and help dry buds.
Enjoy!!
image20376.jpg
image20375.jpg
image20373.jpg
image20247.jpg
image20374.jpg

Day 2 flower. They look happy .New growth is light green. I lowered the lights 6 inches, increase ontime for the fan to lower humidity. It hit 85 rh this morning plus the rain outside and it's been low 80s high 79s in the tent.
I was gonna water today but its still wet and notice they are loving the soil oxygen ratio. I watered 7 days ago and it's amazing how fox farm ocean forest goods moisture. It's perfect for someone lazy who wants to do little watering. Colors of leaves are dark green and leafs pointing 45 degree angle. I will just water a half gallon tomorrow (8 cups).INBEEN READING ABOUT COCO Growing and it's something I would like to try side by side experiment. I heard it grows faster and puts out more tops. (Seen you tube video) .I can tell you this though, the bet pot came from soil. Back in the days all u got was one hitter quitter soil stuff.

Ha thought it was over but it this is just the beginning.

Flower Day 18

Noticed buds got way bigger in the last 4days while I was gone. Was out of town for dads bday. Just got back. Had these suckers on automatic watering for last 4 days just feeding them little as 20 to ounces every day. I just gave them double the water just now when I got home. No burns or leaf claw yet so that's amazing.

GOOD NEWS. MY BIG BRO GOT ME A NEW PHONE SO NOW I CAN SNAP GREAT PICS FOR YA.
NEW CAM,new pics and new followers.

good looking brother :thumb:

best of luck with your garden :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom