Cheryl Noel - Victim Of The War Against Cannabis

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
On the morning of January 21, 2005, Cheryl Noel was sleeping in her home in Dundalk, Maryland. Noel, 44, worked at a local water waste treatment facility and led a bible study group during her lunch breaks.

At 5:00 a.m., county police officers with a drug warrant detonated a "flash-bang" device intended to stun and temporarily deafen the home's residents and swept through the house.

Noel, woken by the noise of officers storming through her house, grabbed a handgun when she heard people approaching her bedroom door. One of the officers saw her in the doorway with a gun and fired three shots, killing her.

Noel's husband was later charged with possession of marijuana and of drug paraphernalia, as well as two counts of possession of black powder, a substance used in sport shooting. Noel's 19-year-old son and his friend were each charged with possession of marijuana and of drug paraphernalia.

turned out way different for the cops so the tails went between there legs.thoughs kind of cops are bigger loosers than a 40 yr old pot head liveing at home .anyways im not 40 yet and still going strong.one day the tail huggers will be gone.i hope

Very sad indeed when men that are supposed to lead by example and follow theirs oaths to the constitution are conned into enforcing unjust laws upon their own people.Sort of Ironic that the same people that hand down these laws for the cop to enforce are the same ones that are screwing the cops with the unjust taxes and low pay. Until the police can be truly American and flat out refuse the orders of these types we can expect an ever increasing nazi style police state in which everyone eventually becomes a criminal of some sort.

I like to believe that there are good cop's in this world... But everyday I see the corruption and hear of it. It makes me HATE cop's and look at them not as a protector but as the criminal.

Back
Top Bottom