420 Magazine Background

Chewing Tobacco made with cannibis?

Herb Fellow

I was thinking about trying to make some chewing tobacco with dried leaves after harvest. Has anyone ever done this?:hmmmm:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I recall reading somewhere that there are fine shards or sharp particles on the surface of cannabis that can damage your mouth and oesophegus. I would recommend not using cannabis to chew. They never chewed it when I was in Kashmir, India, or Thailand. Bhang is the closest that came to eating it.

Last edited:

Brett2theMax

They put fiberglass in chew to cut your mouth and absorb the chemicals, so would the cannabis do the same thing as the dip without the fiberglass?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I think you just answered the question of danger lol. Who in there right mind would choose to put something in your mouth that is going to destroy your gums, rot your green and brown teeth, cause gastric upset and flatulence, and make your breath smell like a camels ass.
But then, each to their own. I would rather put a nice peach in my mouth lol.

Herb Fellow

For my son who chews tobacco, wouldn't cannabis be safer?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Chewing both is unwise, but cannabis is the better of the two if chewing. I'm not too sure how much THC would be absorbed by chewing it, but I can tell you it tastes like crap. What about snuff instead of chewing?

Herb Fellow

I tried chewing tobacco and it tasted like crap too! What a small world!

Herb Fellow

What kind of camel? =)

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Like one of the big camels we have in the desert in Australia. Did you know we have more feral camels here in Australia than the whole of Arabia. We export camels to the arabs lol. They had all their tanks blown up and are desperate for transort.

RooRman

There is way more chlorophyll in those leaves than anything else. Ever get a grass stain? Well thats how your teeth would look after chewing leaves.

This reminds me of the people who say they chew the stems. Does it work? Not from what I have seen. Chewing tobacco is just nasty, these people always spitting this foul brown crap everywhere, sometimes even carrying around containers to spit into. GROSS!

Herb Fellow

Everybody has their vices.

Herb Fellow

Moose, have you ever tried Bhang? It sounds rather tasty. DaMangMan, thanks for the link.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Bhang is not a taste I like. I've had it with honey and other sweetners, but would rather smoke. Bhang is like a cup of coffee to locals.

Top Bottom