Chewing Tobacco made with cannibis?

Herb Fellow

I was thinking about trying to make some chewing tobacco with dried leaves after harvest. Has anyone ever done this?:hmmmm:

They put fiberglass in chew to cut your mouth and absorb the chemicals, so would the cannabis do the same thing as the dip without the fiberglass?

I think you just answered the question of danger lol. Who in there right mind would choose to put something in your mouth that is going to destroy your gums, rot your green and brown teeth, cause gastric upset and flatulence, and make your breath smell like a camels ass.
But then, each to their own. I would rather put a nice peach in my mouth lol.

For my son who chews tobacco, wouldn't cannabis be safer?

I tried chewing tobacco and it tasted like crap too! What a small world!

What kind of camel? =)

There is way more chlorophyll in those leaves than anything else. Ever get a grass stain? Well thats how your teeth would look after chewing leaves.

This reminds me of the people who say they chew the stems. Does it work? Not from what I have seen. Chewing tobacco is just nasty, these people always spitting this foul brown crap everywhere, sometimes even carrying around containers to spit into. GROSS!

Everybody has their vices.

Moose, have you ever tried Bhang? It sounds rather tasty. DaMangMan, thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom