Cheyea!!

anitaganjita

Hey all my names Steph, im a senior in high school from central cali. also vegas. i was a vegas resident for 2 years. ive smoked weed since the tender age of 13 and i blaze every day, once in a while i have a dry day... but not often :smokin: haha

altogether ive gone through 11 pieces
some music i like is type o negative, kindspade, static x, kmk, bob marley of course, self proclaimed member of the kiss army, andre nickatina, bloodhound gang
lots of stuff but im not sure what to name

i love horror movies stoned or not.

anyways hit me up i'll probably be blazed too :peace:

greetings anita...great tongue action

i should really clean that thing.. looks dirtay
the thing about this bong though is IT TIRES YOU THE FUCK OUT

the first 3 days i had it i passed out on my bed, tv on with a bowl in front of me at probably 10pm
for me that isnt normal, im nocturnal and usually cant fall asleep till sometime after 2am

i guess thats a good thing though theres not too many night owls where i live

P.S. ... can anyone think of a good name for my binger???

high anita welcome to the site! it is really great to have you here, stick around :cheesygrinsmiley: i'm a little confused though, you said your name is steph in your intro but your profile says marie, not that it matters but i just noticed youir trying to stay incognito right???

tinkerbell420 said:
high anita welcome to the site! it is really great to have you here, stick around :cheesygrinsmiley: i'm a little confused though, you said your name is steph in your intro but your profile says marie, not that it matters but i just noticed youir trying to stay incognito right???
lol yeah its steph
i just write my middle name instead every so often
i think im paranoid :x

Little resin in the bong just lets us know your are a true smoker! Welcome to the boards!

:smokin: :thedoubletake: GLAD MEETING YA ANITA...WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BUD?:bong:

:laughtwo: U got good taste!!! I have some G.D. Purple
right now and just vapped 2 bowls...lol!!:trance: :sasmokin:

Back
Top Bottom