Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

Mama was doing her trichome check on this little vixen

Getting close my friends!! So excited for this harvest! Already told bestie to be scissor ready next week!

Her buds are looking really nice and full I'm so pleased with this entire grow c/o @Weed Seeds Express and @Mars Hydro along with of course, @Prescription Blend.

They continue to get more colorful! I'm surprised to have not had leaf changes but hey, whatever is clever!

Overall, she is handling the drought well at DAY 3. Slight yellowing and also drying out of her top small leaves but other than that, no screams for help.

As a whole, she looks pretty put together

Sending out much love and good grow juju!
What can I say after a post like that,
ME : speechless 😻
First time ever.
:ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What can I say after a post like that,
ME : speechless 😻
First time ever.
:ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Awww I knew you loved us! We love you too! You make my green heart feel good about what it's putting out!

:circle-of-love:

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is so gorgeous! Very fat buds and colas for an auto! Very pretty lady! Love the trich shots! I always find it interesting that amber trichomes aren't evenly dispersed throughout. Will there be significantly more amber trichomes after the drought, you think? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is so gorgeous! Very fat buds and colas for an auto! Very pretty lady!
Hi Bode! Thank you!!! She turned into a spectacular grow, very very proud of her!
Love the trich shots! I always find it interesting that amber trichomes aren't evenly dispersed throughout. Will there be significantly more amber trichomes after the drought, you think? Happy Smokin'
I also think the same but know that leaves cover certain buds and as we know, the tops get more light. In addition, the way the branches fall over other buds and so on I think all play a part. Once her mint girl scout cookie smelling self gets all ground up, I don't think I'll notice one bit! Happy smoking Wednesday Bode!

I've got PT today and doing laundry this morning so won't be back with Chiich til later tonight. Sorry for the reverse post times as of the last week or so, just works out better for me with my schedule.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Highya Krissi,

I enjoy your posts whenever you can get here! No worries about post times! You take care of you first! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I enjoy your posts whenever you can get here! No worries about post times! You take care of you first! Happy Smokin'
Well here I am Bode, I'm happy to hear that cause it's late and I'm just about to eat my dinner believe it or not!

That purple sure does soar, doesn't it?

She is holding up very well in drought, her leaves are turgid tonight and full of life

With a flash on you really see those trichies sparkle!

With the scope, we can see we are just about done and ready for picking!

Be back tomorrow evening folks! Have a wonderful Friday until then!

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is so gorgeous! Yes, her beauty does soar! Her buds are very fat for a sativa. She should be a very enjoyable smoke! Have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is so gorgeous! Yes, her beauty does soar! Her buds are very fat for a sativa. She should be a very enjoyable smoke! Have a great day! Happy Smokin'
I had to remind myself that she is 40/40/20! 40 Sativa 40 Indica and 20 Ruderalis!

Whatever the mix, I'm in love! High THC and a wonderful flavor, I am so looking forward to her smoke Bode!!

Today is Day 80 for our girl! I neglected to do trich shots last night but I'll get them tonight.

She finished her drought because of a focus leaf wilting to the LWA we look for in this technique. That leaf came back as I'll show here but we did lose one to the drought-no biggie! Some leaves got crisp as we saw with a Onyx and Bubs when they droughted. No falter on her growth or development or ability to finish. Her pot was very dry and these were the stressor damages

That one focus leaf did recover fairly well

Few hours drought recovery H2O, she showed that she could still pack it on and shine it up!

Today, she is acting as if nothing happened in her green world and we will be checking when she wakes up to see if I'm right on anticipation of a Monday night harvest

Be back later friends!

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi came through the drought without a blemish! She looks very nice! In your opinion, did she bulk up on trichomes? Just wondering how worth it it was? No harm, no foul! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi came through the drought without a blemish! She looks very nice! In your opinion, did she bulk up on trichomes? Just wondering how worth it it was? No harm, no foul! Happy Smokin'
You know, I always say yes here. It's impossible for me to show you guys what drought does, it's that final smoke with the added cannabinoids that when you hit it, you know it wasn't just your average grow. I mentioned that a sponsor has test kits for THC percentages and I'm going to start a side by side grow within the next couple weeks and ask to use the product come harvest time to test just what droughting does. I'll run one plant normally with no drought and the other droughted and then test once cured.

Tis the end for Chi-Chi friends...

Her trichomes have advanced significantly. Granted some places are less amber and cloudy than others but as to be expected from such a full budded auto.

Trim is tomorrow bestie and I decided so I'll be back with trim pics in the wee hours of the morning Monday when we wrap up!

Tis the end for Chi-Chi friends...

Her trichomes have advanced significantly. Granted some places are less amber and cloudy than others but as to be expected from such a full budded auto.

Trim is tomorrow bestie and I decided so I'll be back with trim pics in the wee hours of the morning Monday when we wrap up!

Daaaaamn looks good you going to do a wet trim first?

How does it work? And how’s your head feeling? PT going well?
I trim all the way down, a close shaver as some say. It takes a long time but I don't have to worry about bugs or anything like that coming out later. I hate leaves and I find wet trimming is easier for me cause when they dry they stick to the buds and I don't like the aesthetics of it. Plus, it's a harsher smoke. Something like her will take bestie and I around 5/6 hours but she will be done trimming completely.

My head oh yea, I was walking around with 2 dislocated collarbones and by shoulder! No wonder why my neck was getting messed up and I was having even more headaches and pressure than normal. I won't post the shoulder pics cause they may be top sexy with no shirt on lol (even though it's from the back) but yea it was insane, feel better. PT will help and for now at least, she popped me back

I trim all the way down, a close shaver as some say. It takes a long time but I don't have to worry about bugs or anything like that coming out later. I hate leaves and I find wet trimming is easier for me cause when they dry they stick to the buds and I don't like the aesthetics of it. Plus, it's a harsher smoke. Something like her will take bestie and I around 5/6 hours but she will be done trimming completely.

My head oh yea, I was walking around with 2 dislocated collarbones and by shoulder! No wonder why my neck was getting messed up and I was having even more headaches and pressure than normal. I won't post the shoulder pics cause they may be top sexy with no shirt on lol (even though it's from the back) but yea it was insane, feel better. PT will help and for now at least, she popped me back
Holy molly your a trooper carrying around a toddler at the same Time! Im glad to hear they figured out some of the issues but you still need the MRI right? Julia has to wait until November for her appointment freaking stupid!

That’s a long time to trim I’m a little nervous my arthritis will hate me lmao but no pain no high in this case haha so once you trimmed it how do you dry it? Throw it in jars with humidity packs?

Holy molly your a trooper carrying around a toddler at the same Time! Im glad to hear they figured out some of the issues but you still need the MRI right?
I'm a tough cookie but yes cause that's my neck lol I'm a mess.
Julia has to wait until November for her appointment freaking stupid!

That’s a long time to trim I’m a little nervous my arthritis will hate me lmao but no pain no high in this case haha so once you trimmed it how do you dry it? Throw it in jars with humidity packs?
Believe me my arthritis, shoulder, neck kill me when I trim. I can feel the burn already just thinking about it. But I'm all tingly on my arms from cooking all day and shopping and carrying bags. The nerves in my C5C6 in my neck control my hands arms and feet and it just drives me crazy. I can't get comfortable sitting down, moving is better because I guess the law of intertia is at play when I'm not.

I dry it in a hanging mesh for 3-5 days then jar at around 63-65% humidity and burp 3 x a day for a week, 2x for a week 1x for a week then let em go. I'll smoke of course before then but found the best cures are if you can wait 2mos.

I'm a tough cookie but yes cause that's my neck lol I'm a mess.

Believe me my arthritis, shoulder, neck kill me when I trim. I can feel the burn already just thinking about it. But I'm all tingly on my arms from cooking all day and shopping and carrying bags. The nerves in my C5C6 in my neck control my hands arms and feet and it just drives me crazy. I can't get comfortable sitting down, moving is better because I guess the law of intertia is at play when I'm not.

I dry it in a hanging mesh for 3-5 days then jar at around 63-65% humidity and burp 3 x a day for a week, 2x for a week 1x for a week then let em go. I'll smoke of course before then but found the best cures are if you can wait 2mos.
I’m sure it’s no where near as bad but I was having some pretty bad neck pain back in January or February was fine one morning next I couldn’t couldn’t move my head at all I think it was from climbing under the trailers to weld them had it for a week then it went away came back a few months later around the same time I had to give the job up. Do heating pads provide any sort of relief?

Would you ever try one of those trimming bowel things? Do you think it would be easier on you? I’m thinking of doing half long term cure and the other just smoking when I can depends on where my stock levels are at. She wants me to quit smoking when the baby is born but I’m not sure how that will work with the insomnia but I am going to try :)

I’m sure it’s no where near as bad but I was having some pretty bad neck pain back in January or February was fine one morning next I couldn’t couldn’t move my head at all I think it was from climbing under the trailers to weld them had it for a week then it went away came back a few months later around the same time I had to give the job up. Do heating pads provide any sort of relief?
You know I never tried them but the CBD roll on I just reviewed really helped when I trimmed Eva. Had to reapply 3 times over 4 hours but you know how trimming goes on the bones and muscles. As for your pain, don't discount your pain when you think of mine. Everyone has a different pain tolerance and it just is what it is
Would you ever try one of those trimming bowel things? Do you think it would be easier on you? I’m thinking of doing half long term cure and the other just smoking when I can depends on where my stock levels are at.
I have heard more negatives than positives so I hadn't even thought about getting one. Plus I like the act of it even if it hurts lol
She wants me to quit smoking when the baby is born but I’m not sure how that will work with the insomnia but I am going to try :)
Quit smoking what? Cigs, yes. Bud, no thank you.

You know I never tried them but the CBD roll on I just reviewed really helped when I trimmed Eva. Had to reapply 3 times over 4 hours but you know how trimming goes on the bones and muscles. As for your pain, don't discount your pain when you think of mine. Everyone has a different pain tolerance and it just is what it is

I have heard more negatives than positives so I hadn't even thought about getting one. Plus I like the act of it even if it hurts lol

Quit smoking what? Cigs, yes. Bud, no thank you.
The bud so I can get up and help her at night then my point goes to the pills I’d have to up them again and be useless. We only got two breaks at my new job so I have been cutting down made a pack last me almost 2 days this week!

Ya depending on what I did or need to do my pain tolerance is up there until it becomes ibs pain then I’m a little girl over it lol I take a look at the rub ons but I tried my moms cream and found it didn’t do much for me

Back
Top Bottom