Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

I have to break my trim jobs into stages. First night trim all big fan leaves, next night cut off branches and trim all leaves on bud, while holding branch. Hang all trimmed branches, with wires on clothes hanger, Hang in cool basement for about a week ,depends on Rh and bud density. when branches snap & bud has a crusty feel I will snip off branches & jar it up. Check in a day or two, when humidity has evened out & adjust from there

I trim all the way down, a close shaver as some say. It takes a long time but I don't have to worry about bugs or anything like that coming out later. I hate leaves and I find wet trimming is easier for me cause when they dry they stick to the buds and I don't like the aesthetics of it. Plus, it's a harsher smoke. Something like her will take bestie and I around 5/6 hours but she will be done trimming completely.

My head oh yea, I was walking around with 2 dislocated collarbones and by shoulder! No wonder why my neck was getting messed up and I was having even more headaches and pressure than normal. I won't post the shoulder pics cause they may be top sexy with no shirt on lol (even though it's from the back) but yea it was insane, feel better. PT will help and for now at least, she popped me back
That's a heck of a pic just to show off your new manicure, I noticed the other day.
Hope your neck and shoulders feel better soon.
Being in the right place might help. :rofl: A little.
Congrats on the Harvest, more work for you.🥺
Take care of yourself Krissi.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Highya Krissi,

What's up with dislocating both collar bones?!? That sounds painful. I hope it doesn't happen often!

You mentioned PePe is your oldest auto. I'm surprised Chi-Chi is done first. But she didn't have the extra length to fill in. PePe is bulking up nicely, though! Maybe she'll finish with fat buds like her sister.

I hope you and bestie have a fun high time trimming. Happy Smokin'

The bud so I can get up and help her at night then my point goes to the pills I’d have to up them again and be useless.
Pills = no bueno no e sta bien no e sta bene. Bad yucky. Ieww..
We only got two breaks at my new job so I have been cutting down made a pack last me almost 2 days this week!
That's awesome!! Good for you 12!!
Ya depending on what I did or need to do my pain tolerance is up there until it becomes ibs pain then I’m a little girl over it lol I take a look at the rub ons but I tried my moms cream and found it didn’t do much for me
Do you see a rheumatologist?
I have to break my trim jobs into stages. First night trim all big fan leaves, next night cut off branches and trim all leaves on bud, while holding branch. Hang all trimmed branches, with wires on clothes hanger, Hang in cool basement for about a week ,depends on Rh and bud density. when branches snap & bud has a crusty feel I will snip off branches & jar it up. Check in a day or two, when humidity has evened out & adjust from there
Oh Lord Brew. F no. That's days of my time! I don't have days lol I need a wham bam thank you ma'am cut trim hang dry and done. It's my biggest relief knowing that's it until next trim once we are done for the night. It may take us a while but once we are done. It's done. I couldn't imagine me going back and doing odds and ends on them over a few days. My RH is high in the summer like 60 in the house and around 35/40 in the winter so my drying times change for sure with different harvests.
That's a heck of a pic just to show off your new manicure, I noticed the other day.
Hope your neck and shoulders feel better soon.
Being in the right place might help. :rofl: A little.
Congrats on the Harvest, more work for you.🥺
Take care of yourself Krissi.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Lmao...yea well no one commented on them!! I'm working on taking care of me, Bill. I put my needs to the wayside always and I need to learn not to already because like you said, I can't take care of anyone unless I'm ok and I forget that from time to time. I get so worried about everyone else I just let myself go. Thank you for the harvest well wishes my friend, I'll try to take it easy. Promise to keep trying.
Highya Krissi,

What's up with dislocating both collar bones?!? That sounds painful. I hope it doesn't happen often!
Oh I had an incident/fall/whatever you want to call it in January. Messed up my shoulder but when the ortho didn't do anything for the shoulder but steroid shots, it got worse and my collarbones compensated along with my other shoulder and neck and now I'm much worse off than I would have been had I gotten the right help initially.
You mentioned PePe is your oldest auto. I'm surprised Chi-Chi is done first. But she didn't have the extra length to fill in. PePe is bulking up nicely, though! Maybe she'll finish with fat buds like her sister.
I don't think she will fatten like Chi-Chi but her length of the buds will balance out I'm sure. I am waiting to see how these buds finish up on Pepe. It's gonna be interesting.
I hope you and bestie have a fun high time trimming. Happy Smokin'
We will, we make each other laugh and time goes by quickly for us. I'll be back with an update on the trim-a-lim late tonight, early morning

Pills = no bueno no e sta bien no e sta bene. Bad yucky. Ieww..

That's awesome!! Good for you 12!!

Do you see a rheumatologist?

Oh Lord Brew. F no. That's days of my time! I don't have days lol I need a wham bam thank you ma'am cut trim hang dry and done. It's my biggest relief knowing that's it until next trim once we are done for the night. It may take us a while but once we are done. It's done. I couldn't imagine me going back and doing odds and ends on them over a few days. My RH is high in the summer like 60 in the house and around 35/40 in the winter so my drying times change for sure with different harvests.

Lmao...yea well no one commented on them!! I'm working on taking care of me, Bill. I put my needs to the wayside always and I need to learn not to already because like you said, I can't take care of anyone unless I'm ok and I forget that from time to time. I get so worried about everyone else I just let myself go. Thank you for the harvest well wishes my friend, I'll try to take it easy. Promise to keep trying.

Oh I had an incident/fall/whatever you want to call it in January. Messed up my shoulder but when the ortho didn't do anything for the shoulder but steroid shots, it got worse and my collarbones compensated along with my other shoulder and neck and now I'm much worse off than I would have been had I gotten the right help initially.

I don't think she will fatten like Chi-Chi but her length of the buds will balance out I'm sure. I am waiting to see how these buds finish up on Pepe. It's gonna be interesting.

We will, we make each other laugh and time goes by quickly for us. I'll be back with an update on the trim-a-lim late tonight, early morning
They are beautiful as are you.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They are beautiful as are you.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Oh Bill, be still my heart :green_heart:

What an entry to one of Chi-Chi's final posts!

With Ryan watching the baby and my sister's unexpected help, her bestie and I finished trimming before 10PM! All cleaned up and making breakfast for dinner!

I'll be back with pics going into jars and weight after drying!

Thank you so much to @Mars Hydro for their use of both their new tent and the FC4800 along with their 6 in temp/humidity controlled inline and @Prescription Blend!

Of course an even bigger thanks to all of Chi-Chi's friends here! Thanks so much for her grow love!

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking buds! She looks very nice all trimmed up! Covered in trichomes with a little purple here and there! Glad you didn't have to go into the wee hours trimming. Very stoney looking product! Happy Smokin'

congrates :yahoo: :thumb::high-five: on the new product reviewer position
Hey Brew, thanks brother!! So exciting!
Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking buds! She looks very nice all trimmed up! Covered in trichomes with a little purple here and there! Glad you didn't have to go into the wee hours trimming. Very stoney looking product! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode! Can't wait to get pics in better light to show off her colors! Such a fat plant, we commented as we trimmed how she grew buds like a photoperiod! So happy we didn't have to trim late into the early morning, what a relief!

I just noticed the remains of Chi-Chi, she had some hollow areas where the xylem/floem usually are. I've never seen that in any of my grows. Any idea what that's all about? Hope you had a goode day! Happy Smokin'

Oh Bill, be still my heart :green_heart:

What an entry to one of Chi-Chi's final posts!

With Ryan watching the baby and my sister's unexpected help, her bestie and I finished trimming before 10PM! All cleaned up and making breakfast for dinner!

I'll be back with pics going into jars and weight after drying!

Thank you so much to @Mars Hydro for their use of both their new tent and the FC4800 along with their 6 in temp/humidity controlled inline and @Prescription Blend!

Of course an even bigger thanks to all of Chi-Chi's friends here! Thanks so much for her grow love!

Mighty fine looking harvest Krissi can’t wait to see dried weight.

Congratulations on the promotion Krissi!
Hey 12, thanks buddy! I'm honored!
I just noticed the remains of Chi-Chi, she had some hollow areas where the xylem/floem usually are. I've never seen that in any of my grows. Any idea what that's all about? Hope you had a goode day! Happy Smokin'
It was my thought (I'm pretty sure I read somewhere) that when it looks like that, that means there was a great nutrient line flow? Not anything I did but the plant genetics from what I understand. Wish I could remember where I read that!!!
Mighty fine looking harvest Krissi can’t wait to see dried weight.
I'm curious, too. It is in the upper auto echelon I'm pretty sure, at least for my auto grows.

It's a 110 degree heat index today. With like 99% humidity outside, it is so hard to keep the drying bathroom RH at bay! I had to borrow the damn dehumidifier from the grow room (where the tent is luckily only 55 with lights off cause it's dry day).

Finally made it down to 50% after 4 hours...

Her buds were so dense, the 67-70% humidity temps I was seeing earlier just wasn't going to cut it.

Now to get it back to 55 and I'll be happy :rofl:

1660077273843708001246504285534.jpg

16600773016221688071604822870445.jpg

20220809_165137.jpg

20220809_165115.jpg

20220809_165112.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Good call on the dehumidifier! Need RH to be below 65, I have the same dehumidifier in my drying room. Works great! Yeah, don't want any mold on those babies!!
We're at 68 right now. Very nice! Slept great last night with the cooler temps. Staying cooler for a few days. I hope you survive all this climate changing heat! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Good call on the dehumidifier! Need RH to be below 65, I have the same dehumidifier in my drying room. Works great! Yeah, don't want any mold on those babies!!
Absolutely not! That was my primary concern! Girls in the tent are fine up til 60 while sleeping (55 awake), past that, they need the dehumidifier back but it's going to cool off tonight, thank goodness
We're at 68 right now. Very nice! Slept great last night with the cooler temps. Staying cooler for a few days. I hope you survive all this climate changing heat! Happy Smokin'
Lucky!!! Back down to 81 tomorrow, thank God! So hot even with watering last night and this afternoon, my outdoor garden is wilted. Had to bring in a couple of my house plants I had outside also!

Congratulations on the new title Krissi, very well deserved. Fantastic harvest, those buds look incredible. Hope all is going well with you.

Congratulations on the new title Krissi, very well deserved. Fantastic harvest, those buds look incredible. Hope all is going well with you.
Thanks BudMan I am enjoying my time with :420:!!

I wanted to apologize like I have to many, on being behind following so many of your amazing journals!

One of these days I'll catch back up or try to hop on a new one from the get-go!

As for the buds, just wanna get them in jars already and wish I could share :passitleft:

Got Chi-Chi's @Weed Seeds Express chunky buds in jars today!

20220811_094435.jpg

***Total dry weight: 4.55 ounces

Before this journal closes in a couple days, I'll be back with some curing nugs shots.

Until then, happy growing and if you're curious about Delta-8 gummies, feel free to check out my Cannabis Life review for their product on our homepage here at :420:! Have a fun growday!

Highya Krissi,

Shw was such a looker! Buds all trimmed look pretty nice too! I hope Pepe has bigger jars full! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom