Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

I fished with those folks a few times. What a trip that is! We went from Revere to Gloucester for chum, then to the banks and met up with the fleet.
That's awesome!!! I wish!!!! I would love to hook a good line with those guys or you, of course!

Highya Krissi,

I just saw your tag. A little slow catching on, lol! Better late than never.

Do all 1st day sprouts have hairs like that? I never noticed that before. And yes, if you'd rather be busy, putting effort into things you like the most! I like staying busy, too. All my cannabis plants are in the ground, except 2. Planted a second set to make up for a watering problem, lol! Happy Smokin'

There's not much of me left at the end of the day, so I'm back to lurking and watching when I get a few minutes break, but I'll be checking in on the fun. You have a real arborist touch ma'am, a pleasure to follow.

We hooked one 632 pounder that year! What a beautiful creature! It almost broke both my arms when we were tail roping it. I'll never forget that day!
Holy Moly!!!! I saw them doing a contest a few weeks ago, hooking everything as it was a poundage contest. Man oh man. Some beautiful Marlins in the bunch. 632# tuna now that's a big girl, had to be over 100in!!
Highya Krissi,

I just saw your tag. A little slow catching on, lol! Better late than never.

Always happy to have you whenever you come by
Do all 1st day sprouts have hairs like that? I never noticed that before.
Yes, they are all pretty hairy, some more than others-this one has my Italian genes, she's furry but pretty :rofl:
And yes, if you'd rather be busy, putting effort into things you like the most! I like staying busy, too.
100%
All my cannabis plants are in the ground, except 2. Planted a second set to make up for a watering problem, lol! Happy Smokin'
I wish I wish I wish....no go for me here outside....so says! What do you have in the ground? We discussed it months back I know
Ok now this is too much :rofl: . but hell im in just light me up a few :lot-o-toke:
bahahaha oh now stop, this is literally half the plants I ran over the winter so it's cake! How's the cloning grow? I have to stop there today
There's not much of me left at the end of the day, so I'm back to lurking and watching when I get a few minutes break, but I'll be checking in on the fun. You have a real arborist touch ma'am, a pleasure to follow.
That means a lot Rhino, I put a lot of heart into my grows, thanks so much for that positive comment
:ciao: Krissi

Beautiful start and congratulations on the new sprout:cheer:
Hi Rex long time! Thanks a bundle!
I love gelato !! I’m in for the fun
Don't we all my friend, missed ya Jacky! Gonna get over to your space soon!
What row are you in here? 5th? I hope it's not lawn yet...stay close friend. How are things?

Everyone shifted to the flower tent this morning and everyone is doing well. Even my little Miss Chi Chi...

Hanging a little offset for a PPFD of about 150 until tomorrow when I'll bump her to 175 and then 200

20220517_064114.jpg

20220517_064025.jpg

Took a small break you kno how that goes !!! Girls looking great
Thanks buddy...I sure do, was just there myself....glad we came back together :passitleft:

Definitely missed the few ppl I convo on here !!!! How ur banana blaze turn out here mine
8748F2B5-7B75-461B-AA8D-8FA3F5A5FE97.jpeg
Oooo LA LA LA LA!!! Looks delightful! Their smell is outrageous and the smoke is so smooth!

Our coloring is very similar however both of my girls were foxtailed, one is in cure now, believe it was 105 days with her. I just pulled my 2nd today, 119 days-that one is super foxtailed, never seen anything like it. 1st one cured up really nice though so I know the smoke is fire regardless of shape.

This was Aphrodite harvest and cure. Most of Pudding's buds will not be this shape though more like Dr.Grinspoon's lol

20220501_152558_2.jpg

20220514_105206.jpg

Yup can see the similarities def amazing smoke I will be running her again at some point !!! But it’s look real good love that purple hue she have !!!

Holy Moly!!!! I saw them doing a contest a few weeks ago, hooking everything as it was a poundage contest. Man oh man. Some beautiful Marlins in the bunch. 632# tuna now that's a big girl, had to be over 100in!!

Always happy to have you whenever you come by

Yes, they are all pretty hairy, some more than others-this one has my Italian genes, she's furry but pretty :rofl:

100%

I wish I wish I wish....no go for me here outside....so says! What do you have in the ground? We discussed it months back I know

bahahaha oh now stop, this is literally half the plants I ran over the winter so it's cake! How's the cloning grow? I have to stop there today

That means a lot Rhino, I put a lot of heart into my grows, thanks so much for that positive comment

Hi Rex long time! Thanks a bundle!

Don't we all my friend, missed ya Jacky! Gonna get over to your space soon!

What row are you in here? 5th? I hope it's not lawn yet...stay close friend. How are things?

Everyone shifted to the flower tent this morning and everyone is doing well. Even my little Miss Chi Chi...

Hanging a little offset for a PPFD of about 150 until tomorrow when I'll bump her to 175 and then 200

20220517_064114.jpg

20220517_064025.jpg
The clones are doing great. Other than getting a little light bleach they are about half way through flower

Yup can see the similarities def amazing smoke I will be running her again at some point !!! But it’s look real good love that purple hue she have !!!
Absolutely I see the similarities! Aphrodite got the coloring, Pudding didn't grab as much purple as she did but I think that's do to to foxtaling also. Smoke though...that smoke is fire...
The clones are doing great. Other than getting a little light bleach they are about half way through flower
That's awesome, I'm happy to hear that. Halfway through flower already holy shit....I was gone way too long

Back
Top Bottom