420 Magazine Background

Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

DonChiefums20

Hey guys took a little break from the last grow but I'm back at it. I'd like to say my last grow was a success especially for a first try. I got a little over 3 oz of nugs and 4 oz if you include the larfy buds.

I have a few upgrades for my setup. I really wanted a 4x4 tent but I stuck with the 2x4. Not sure if I will continue to use the 2x2. I'm thinking about making it a veg tent and use the 2x4 for flower but we will see.

As far as lights. I still have the same Burples and got a QB. Can't wait to see the difference. Now I have enough lights to fill the 2x4 and 2x2.

Seeds to choose from:

OMG seeds: Mountain Grapes, Cookiehoe, 5th Dimension, Mountain Oranges,

Tester: Titan OG

annunaki genetics: Epoxy OG x Huckleberry soda

Mephisto genetics: Beary White

Then I keep bag seeds also just in case I decide to try a bag seed.

Soil:
Kindsoil for my nutrients
Roots Organics to fill it up the pots

Pots:
Fabric pots sizes #1, #3, #5

DonChiefums20

So I've been started for a while I popped 3 Mount Grapes and the all 3 were males. I almost cried lol.

So I popped 3 more Cookiehoe and 2 of those were male.

I was left with one plant of Cookiehoe so I popped the last 2 Mountain Grapes in hopes of some purple. I really want some purple all the strains I've been looking at are purple.

DonChiefums20

Transplant Day:
Soil came in today so I uprooted from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon. There were a lot of roots that were ripped when I took the pot off I hope it doesn't stunt it's growth too much. Then again there were even more that weren't harmed but I'm just hoping for the best.

Roots growing through the pot :/

I cut my legs short for the scrog so I had to tie down some branches. I'm glad I made a double scrog because I messed up lol. I hope it bounces back soon

TheDankBone

Transplant Day:
Soil came in today so I uprooted from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon. There were a lot of roots that were ripped when I took the pot off I hope it doesn’t stunt it’s growth too much. Then again there were even more that weren’t harmed but I’m just hoping for the best.

Roots growing through the pot :/

I cut my legs short for the scrog so I had to tie down some branches. I’m glad I made a double scrog because I messed up lol. I hope it bounces back soon
Really digging the setup, very reminiscent of my current grow! I'm sure the girl will do just fine losing a couple root heads. She oughtta bounce back in about 3-4 days! Subbed! :ganjamon:

DonChiefums20

Hey it's been about 3 days everything is looking pretty good. I think I'm going to try to veg for at least 2 more weeks maybe more

The Cookiehoe is bouncing back nicely.

I went ahead and defoliated a few fan leaves covering up new bud sites. She looks bare again. :/

You can see why I should of made the scrog a little higher but I don't feel like changing it now. I'll end up getting those 2 branches down eventually. I'm glad I built the double scrog

The Mountain Grapes:
I'm going to give them about 2 more days maybe a little more before I transplant them. The roots are already stretching to the bottom. And I don't want this one to wrap around like the last ones.

DonChiefums20

Update:

Cookiehoe is growing lots of new tops. It's growing pretty fast have to tight it down like every day.

Mountain Grapes were transplanted today into their 3 gallon pots. I'm only giving them like 2 maybe 3 weeks to veg. When I flip the lights for the Cookiehoe. I'm not going to move theses into the other tent. I will be taking cuts to start clones in my other tent tho. I've nvr cloned anything before and I don't have dome and heating pad. So we will see how it goes. I've seen ppl use big Tupperware upside down for the dome I think I'm going to do the same but we will see I have a few weeks.

DonChiefums20

Friday update:

Cookiehoe still growing new bud spots. I think it may be a little crowded may have to cut a few really not sure yet. I feel like this is my first real scrog. The last one was like 4 plant in this same area, so I really didn't have to tie it down too much. This one is a bit different.

Before the tie down and after

The Mountain Grapes didn't skip a beat. The are growing nicely also. One is a little more stretchy than the other :/ Still praying for girls.

Top Bottom