Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Flower Tent Update:

So everything is moving along nicely I was able to harvest the Annunaki cross( Epoxy OG x Huckleberry Soda) over the weekend. Its been drying for 4 days and is getting pretty dry so ill be trimming soon. Since there was free space i went ahead and move the Sour Cyclone ( Annunaki cut) into the flower room its already stretching so i know this is going to be a big girl. I had to super crop two of her tops they were getting too big already. It has some issue with the big fans im not sure if i should worry about it but it looks like an early Calmag issue. What do you guys think?

The Stank girls are beast only thing better would be if i had filled the tent with 3 of them. I love the look of have massive nugs everywhere lol. We are already at day 50 and the orange pistols are starting to pop out so i think we will be taking this at 9 weeks or maybe right before. When I tell you guys it smells dank its an understatement. PIc Dump!!

Stank sized colas DC! They look great. Congrats on the harvest (pics or it didn't happen?) :).

Looks like straight up Ca deficiency to me. I'd jump on that before it spreads any further. Brown leaves can't photosynthesize!
Its just on those 2 big fans so hopefully it doesnt spread. Ill have to get on that now

Congrats on the harvest.

Looks like a few more coming.

That NL x Harlequin looks really really nice.

I didn't remember reading about that Sour Cyclone plant. Whats the story on her genetics?

Anything Annunaki I'm very interested. I get a lot of my gear from them.

Congrats on the harvest.

I didn't remember reading about that Sour Cyclone plant. Whats the story on her genetics?

Thanks Bo. The Sour Cyclone#3 is one of their cup winners. It’s a CBD/THC ratio of 2:1 I think. I know we aren’t supposed to put links but I didn’t want to copy and paste.

Harvest Update:

Hey guys I post my stanky girl in the plant of the month I didn’t want to ask you guys to vote for me but I really want to win. Can u guys go vote please even if it’s not for me but I hope it’s for me lol.

But I chopped NL x Harlequin#2 down Monday night and Shed says pics or it didn’t happen so I had to get some up lol.

Congrats on the harvest - that one looks yummy

Thanks can’t want to give a taste I haven’t tried it yet but the smells is wild I hope it keeps it over the cure.

It happened! Some serious spears on those stems DC...nicely done :thumb:.

Thanks Shed the next one is bigger it’s coming down tonight I think so more pics coming soon.

Congrats on the harvest.

Visiting Annunaki and looking around I noticed they don't say much about their seeds. Am I missing something? Are the seeds so good they're to be trusted to meet all our expectations? I must have missed a page. Edit: Yep I did. Missed all the juicy details

Annunaki good. They give personal attention to their customers. Selective on seed vendors.

I need a greenhouse for all the keepers. :rofl:

I found this to be true. VVVV @brightlight turned me on to them a few years ago.
I lost my wallet at the door, then hit my head on the seed-wagon trying to get on board. lol

Quote:
"Deliver high quality seeds that meet or exceed customers expectations; and

Be one of the best in the world. If not, then why do it at all?"

Annunaki good. They give personal attention to their customers. Selective on seed vendors.

I need a greenhouse for all the keepers. :rofl:

I found this to be true. VVVV @brightlight turned me on to them a few years ago.
I lost my wallet at the door, then hit my head on the seed-wagon trying to get on board. lol

Quote:
"Deliver high quality seeds that meet or exceed customers expectations; and

Be one of the best in the world. If not, then why do it at all?"
Lol seed wagon lol.. I’m actually out of their seeds and need to get some more I know they had a few strains I wanted to try. Which ones did you like the most?

Garden Update:

So I harvested the last Stanky girl. Man so far all his stuff is straight fire I hope he can still breed here soon. It was so stick the first one was stickier but they are both going to be so tasty. The first one is still drying it’s been 5 days I think it may have 2 days more before I have to trim it up.

Since there was space in the flower tent I had to clone the Forbidden Fruit and put it in the flower tent. I should of took clones a few days ago and cleaned the bottoms up so they could be in stride when I put them in flower but I think they will be ok tomorrow will be it’s first day of 12/12.

The Annunaki - Sour Cyclone has been in the flower tent for about 13 days and it’s starting to put on pistols. I’m glad I got a clone because it does have some spots from not having enough calcium but I’ll make sure next run it has enough. It smells great already tho.

Quick Update:

So I’m in Colorado my girl friend had a family emergency. Only thing is I can’t smoke here her family is against it. I really can’t tell u guys the last time I had to go without smoking. I might have to go to the store and get edibles. Before I left I had a chance to do a final trim on the NL x Harlequin #1 and man it still smells wonderful.

Quick Update:

So I’m in Colorado my girl friend had a family emergency. Only thing is I can’t smoke here her family is against it. I really can’t tell u guys the last time I had to go without smoking. I might have to go to the store and get edibles. Before I left I had a chance to do a final trim on the NL x Harlequin #1 and man it still smells wonderful.

Looks like a very sticky mountain!

Back
Top Bottom