Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

DonChiefums20

Hey guys,

Im back and growing stronger than ever. Its funny how when I first got on here I didnt know how to grow at all but youtube and the community here taught me a lot and Ive come a long way. I started in a 2x2 doing veg , flower and harvest in a closet and have been trying to expand ever since. It seem like every grow I try to add just a little more. I tried to see what it would cost to bring power to my shed the guy wanted like $1700 so I passed since we are just renting. Maybe one day I will have a decked out grow shed but now right now lol. But leads us into equipment.

Equipment:

Flower Tent:

Tent: AC Infinity 5x5 tent
Exhaust: AC Infinity T6 with temp/humidity controller
Lights: 8 bar led with 660max watts
Circulation: 2 Clip on fan
Small heater on Inkbird controller: comes on at night on the lowest setting keeping temps above 70 degrees
Humidifier not needed with the amount of soil in the tent

Veg tent:
Tent: AC Infinity 4x2 tent
Exhaust: Vivosun 4 inch inline fan , no controller yet one coming soon
Lights: HLG 65
3 Chilled LED Logic Pucks on a meanwell 320w driver
hlg288
Atreum 288
Circulation: 1 Clip on fan
Humidifier: Vivosun cool/warm mist

Soil:
Buildasoil Light
Buildasoil Oly Mountain
Buildasoil 3.0

Amendments:
Crab Meal
Shrimp Meal
Kelp Meal
Bone Meal
Alfalfa Meal
liquid fish

Buildasoil Products:
Craft Blend
worm casting
Top Dress
fish bone meal
AGSIL 16H
Active Aloe Flakes
Quillaja extract
Build a Bloom
Rootwise Microbe Complete
12 seed cover crop

IPM:
Buildasoil Neem oil
Pyrethrin
Bee Safe 3in1 Garden spray

Genetics: still have a little collection going. I will show you guys here soon what Ive added. But at the moment we have Apple Cup growing by Robinhood Seeds. It will be its second round in the 5x5. Its a cross be Apple Fritter and Banana Butter Cups it has very dense nugs I am running it a second time to see if I want to keep it but now that last round is dry I'm testing them now.

Last Round:

You guys missed last round cause I was too busy with life but ima fill u in with pics so you know what to expect out of this run since the strain are the same mostly but I did cut one of the clones I had out of the rotation this time. Also last round I used 2 10gals , 3 7gals, and 1 3gal to fill the space. Wanted to fill the space in as little time as I could with what I had. It was my first time in a 5x5 mistakes were made lol but it wasnt a bad run just could of gone even better.

Next round has been going for a while since I took clones before it went into flower. More Info on the current grow coming soon!!

Yo man hope you been good! You got a thread I can follow? See you got Nug of the Month!!! Congratz dude!! I will have to go check it out.
Thanks bro, appreciate that!
Yes, my little "hello 420" in the signature.
Loving your garden too, very nice my friend.
:passitleft:

Current state of the Garden:
Veg tent is empty because Ive been vegging the plants in the 5x5 after the last harvest dried which was about 3 weeks ago. I was running 10 and 7 gals last run. I bumped it up to 4 15gals. I had one extra clone so I went ahead and threw it in a 7 gal and put it in there this past weekend to help fill the space quicker since the girls on the other side of the tent are a lot more vigorous and have almost filled the right side of the tent. I was thinking about keeping one of these phenos but not sure now. There are 3 clones, #1 is the vigorous one , # 2 is the best tasting but didnt strech as much as I wanted and had shorter internode growth, and #3 is the most frosty but is lacking in terps. I would really like to hund for something that is a vigorous grower but also is the best tasting. So I think I will be popping beans soon instead of taking clones of these.

I still need to get my watering setup changed so when these girls start drinking like crazy it can be automatic. I like to hand water cause I know it getting everywhere. Last round each plant had 2 drippers which was nice but it wasnt cover the 10gals like I like so I have some halo drippers on the way but I only ordered 4 and now I have 5 plants in there so I will have to think of something for the last plant also

Theses were last week:

Yesterday:

Current state of the Garden:
Veg tent is empty because Ive been vegging the plants in the 5x5 after the last harvest dried which was about 3 weeks ago. I was running 10 and 7 gals last run. I bumped it up to 4 15gals. I had one extra clone so I went ahead and threw it in a 7 gal and put it in there this past weekend to help fill the space quicker since the girls on the other side of the tent are a lot more vigorous and have almost filled the right side of the tent. I was thinking about keeping one of these phenos but not sure now. There are 3 clones, #1 is the vigorous one , # 2 is the best tasting but didnt strech as much as I wanted and had shorter internode growth, and #3 is the most frosty but is lacking in terps. I would really like to hund for something that is a vigorous grower but also is the best tasting. So I think I will be popping beans soon instead of taking clones of these.

I still need to get my watering setup changed so when these girls start drinking like crazy it can be automatic. I like to hand water cause I know it getting everywhere. Last round each plant had 2 drippers which was nice but it wasnt cover the 10gals like I like so I have some halo drippers on the way but I only ordered 4 and now I have 5 plants in there so I will have to think of something for the last plant also

Theses were last week:

Yesterday:
Very nice DC! Plants look great :high-five::passitleft:
I like to veg under my flower light for a couple of weeks before the flip.
Really gets the stems thick too, might loose 2 weeks but the weight makes up for it imo

Looking great bro

Very nice DC! Plants look great :high-five::passitleft:
I like to veg under my flower light for a couple of weeks before the flip.
Really gets the stems thick too, might loose 2 weeks but the weight makes up for it imo

Looking great bro

Thanks first time training in the 5x5 just hoping to maximize space really. I only pulled 14 oz last time I was really hoping for 16 at least lol but this time I think Im more prepared and patient since I have a stash now lol. In the 2x4 never had enough to last me until next round was done. I should be good this time around.

Garden Update:

Last night before lights out I went ahead and did some IPM I like to combine, silica, quillaja extract, pyrethin, bee safe 3in1 and next week I will still use the silica and quillaja but I use neem oil instead of the other 2. I use a cheap sprayer that I only use for IPM foliar sprays. It works well but plan to get something better that mist better.

Then today I went ahead I pushed the cover crop down and put a layer of Buildaflower Top dress on all the ladies. The cover crop will still grow over this but some of it will die and become nutrients for the soil. Since I think we have a week or so before we go to flower I wanted to start the process of adding more (P)phosphorus to the soil. When week 3 of flower hits I will start to add the water soluble buildabloom to my watering rotations also to make sure the girls are never low on P.

So my halo watering rings came in and Im pretty excited. They look pretty solid and should do a good job even watering the ladies. I have no patience really so I had to go ahead and get them in place. The old system is meant for 1/4inch line to the drippers. The halo drippers require a 1/2inch hose so Im going head to Lowes tomorrow to pick up the stuff I need. Going to brain storm tonight to see how I want to be. I think I can just change the connection I currently have on there to fit the 1/2 inch hose then run a loop to all the drippers but we will see. Will also add a few 1/4 inch drippers for the plant that doesnt have the halo dripper. Just thinking about it now and it doesnt sound like its going to look good but it will work as long as my pump is strong enough.

Thanks first time training in the 5x5 just hoping to maximize space really. I only pulled 14 oz last time I was really hoping for 16 at least lol but this time I think Im more prepared and patient since I have a stash now lol. In the 2x4 never had enough to last me until next round was done. I should be good this time around.
Hey DC!
5x5 looks great, definitely going to be more then 14 zips by the looks.
Pretty plants and digging the BUildASoil too.

Garden Update:

Last night before lights out I went ahead and did some IPM I like to combine, silica, quillaja extract, pyrethin, bee safe 3in1 and next week I will still use the silica and quillaja but I use neem oil instead of the other 2. I use a cheap sprayer that I only use for IPM foliar sprays. It works well but plan to get something better that mist better.

Then today I went ahead I pushed the cover crop down and put a layer of Buildaflower Top dress on all the ladies. The cover crop will still grow over this but some of it will die and become nutrients for the soil. Since I think we have a week or so before we go to flower I wanted to start the process of adding more (P)phosphorus to the soil. When week 3 of flower hits I will start to add the water soluble buildabloom to my watering rotations also to make sure the girls are never low on P.

So my halo watering rings came in and Im pretty excited. They look pretty solid and should do a good job even watering the ladies. I have no patience really so I had to go ahead and get them in place. The old system is meant for 1/4inch line to the drippers. The halo drippers require a 1/2inch hose so Im going head to Lowes tomorrow to pick up the stuff I need. Going to brain storm tonight to see how I want to be. I think I can just change the connection I currently have on there to fit the 1/2 inch hose then run a loop to all the drippers but we will see. Will also add a few 1/4 inch drippers for the plant that doesnt have the halo dripper. Just thinking about it now and it doesnt sound like its going to look good but it will work as long as my pump is strong enough.

Nice rings, I definitely need to grab some and give it a try. @greenvein is using them too and works like a charm.

Hey DC!
5x5 looks great, definitely going to be more then 14 zips by the looks.
Pretty plants and digging the BUildASoil too.

Nice rings, I definitely need to grab some and give it a try. @greenvein is using them too and works like a charm.

Thanks I really hope so. I want to have enough to maybe try to wash a qp without messing with the flower I want to smoke. Been wanting to break out the press for some hash rosin.

And thanks ima go give him a follow love to see how the rings are doing for him

Found ya! Nice! I've been hoping to see a Build a soil grow! This is going to be fantastic! Super start!
Thanks it should def be interesting nvr grown in 15 gals before. The the soil is def good Im glad I found a local store that has it cause the shipping is ridiculous for the soils not so much for the other stuff.

Garden Update

So the tent is filling up pretty quick I think we will go into flower in a couple days. I went ahead and did an major defoliation so I can give the ladies a few days to recover before flipping into flower. I think maybe I should of cut more off only time will tell tho. Im going to do a foliar spray tonight of neem oil, silica and the Q. A few grow back I and a major issue with fungus gnats so Im tryin to stay on top of my IPM. This will most likely be the last foliar spray since we are entering flower. Should get exciting soon flower time is always the best.

Garden Update

So the tent is filling up pretty quick I think we will go into flower in a couple days. I went ahead and did an major defoliation so I can give the ladies a few days to recover before flipping into flower. I think maybe I should of cut more off only time will tell tho. Im going to do a foliar spray tonight of neem oil, silica and the Q. A few grow back I and a major issue with fungus gnats so Im tryin to stay on top of my IPM. This will most likely be the last foliar spray since we are entering flower. Should get exciting soon flower time is always the best.

Looks fantastic bro:high-five: filling out that tent nicely :passitleft:
Hope you have some good scissors..lol going to be a nice yield

Looks fantastic bro:high-five: filling out that tent nicely :passitleft:
Hope you have some good scissors..lol going to be a nice yield

lol this will def be the most Ive had to trim. Thats prob the only thing I dont look forward to grow. Last time I was able to just trim up while on the phone at work since I work from home wasnt too bad. The more I grow the more I think about getting a trim machine.

So Im still waiting on a few parts to come in to complete the new setup for the watering system. But I was able to mock up the new pvc section Im going to put in. It a little longer than I need it to be horizontally but I have been cutting this stuff with a hand saw and its been brutal. To make it easier Im going to pick up a pvc cutter so I can work smarter and not harder.

Since I only bought 4 rings I put 2 of these adapters for 1/4 inch line. So I can have single drippers to the 7 gal plant

lol this will def be the most Ive had to trim. Thats prob the only thing I dont look forward to grow. Last time I was able to just trim up while on the phone at work since I work from home wasnt too bad. The more I grow the more I think about getting a trim machine.
I bought a used machine about 1.5yrs ago (wow times flying!) and I've never looked back! One of the better investments I've made, no more sore neck and back ache!

I bought a used machine about 1.5yrs ago (wow times flying!) and I've never looked back! One of the better investments I've made, no more sore neck and back ache!
See!!!!! That sounds very appealing. Im sure my back would apricate that also. What kind did you get?

Back
Top Bottom