Chief's First Grow - Organic Kindsoil - Clementine x Gorilla Glu

Gave them about 36 hours of darkness. I heard it couldn't hurt so it was worth the try. So yesterday was the first day of the flip.

420-magazine-mobile752225781.jpg

Yeah buddy looks great that lighter growth is from fast growth out pacing it's ability to suck up nutes but it will darken as it grows

Hey I was just checking the girls out today and I'm sad to say that I have some type of pest. I've been seeing little white dots and wholes in my plants but didn't think it was pest. I had bought Fox Farm: Don't bug me when I first got my set up just in case. Didn't think I would need it. I really saw them last night but didn't know it was bugs so I sprayed just in case. And when I was checking today I saw this I think they are dead but idk. I sprayed again. Think I might just keep spraying for the rest of the week.

420-magazine-mobile358655326.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1336646816.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1920387227.jpg

Did you find any of them still alive that last pic looks like it's the nymph stage shed of mites maybe. Adult mites look like this
420-magazine-mobile214908667.jpg
just kidding they look like this
420-magazine-mobile1248110861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1928337681.jpg
sorry I had a dirty lense on the second pic

Hahaha I got super scared when I saw that first pic lol I don't want that in my house lol. But no I haven't seen anything like that yet

Couple of tips for mites,
They breed so fast, if one or two survive the spray they build immunities up to it so a varied attack works best I always have a pyrethrin of some sort Azamax or any Azadachtrin spray, and something else like Nuke em or any three or four miticides, then based off of the ambient temps rotate the sprays Mites hatch in 3 to 7 days generally depending on temps so you want to catch them right after hatch before they breed cooler temps being 70 Fahrenheit =7days warmer over 90 Fahrenheit=3 days good luck I've never had thrips but the blue sticky traps works wonders if you do have little flying bugs that leave bite marks on the leaves and Mosquito dunks or bits which are just bacillus thurenginsis watered into the soil will kill any larvae in your soil.

Oh and when I spray I spray everything I shorted out a brand new 300 watt actual draw LED once, but the mites were gone lol don't forget to spray under everything and the walls too.

Couple of tips for mites,
They breed so fast, if one or two survive the spray they build immunities up to it so a varied attack works best I always have a pyrethrin of some sort Azamax or any Azadachtrin spray, and something else like Nuke em or any three or four miticides, then based off of the ambient temps rotate the sprays Mites hatch in 3 to 7 days generally depending on temps so you want to catch them right after hatch before they breed cooler temps being 70 Fahrenheit =7days warmer over 90 Fahrenheit=3 days good luck I've never had thrips but the blue sticky traps works wonders if you do have little flying bugs that leave bite marks on the leaves and Mosquito dunks or bits which are just bacillus thurenginsis watered into the soil will kill any larvae in your soil.

Ok thanks it's just the worst timing about to go out of town for a few days and have no time to go to the store. I'm going to be so disappointed if I come back and they ate all my leaves

They will take damage, but your spraying that first round, so they are going to have to hatch first. If you got the temps in the low 80's you should have 4-5 days from then, to spray again with something different.

They will take damage, but your spraying that first round, so they are going to have to hatch first. If you got the temps in the low 80's you should have 4-5 days from then, to spray again with something different.

Ok I think Im going to get the azamax and something else hopefully that does the trick. Thanks for the info I wouldn't know what to do without it.

Don't really see much damage from the mites but there has been a lot growth growth while I was gone. Definitely see pistols on all the plants so 4/5 is pretty good with reg seeds.

420-magazine-mobile148508209.jpg

Can barely see the scrog. I've been wondering should I defoliate again now or wait til they are done stretching.

I like to let let em stretch then defol just to keep that growth going while she wants to push when stretch is over they will start naturally killing off leaves so I try to beat them to it and defol and watch pistils pop.

Were you able to pick up anything else for mites they are best kept at bay they always seen to pop back up right before harvest when you can't spray.

Two easy ways to get hermie action, stress them in stretch, or the last 3 weeks, is what I run my training program on in flower, you have 3 to 5 weeks to get them ready to finish in flower, and as long as you want in veg, so why mess with stretch when they are sensitive and starting to try and produce flowering hormones for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom