Chillson's DWC Hashberry Grow

these guys are getting BIG! and bushy!

IMG_4745.jpg
IMG_47441.jpg
IMG_4743.jpg
IMG_4741.jpg
IMG_47371.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg

Man... those stems! My 2 ft tall plants on my first grow had stems that thick when they were cut down... :nicethread:

Yep! I gotan oversized fan because it was the only kind they had at lowes out of season. Turns out its doing good for the stems! Theyre getting thicker by the day... wait till you see the update!

they look great how long r u going 2 veg

thanks man :riskybusiness: , I wanted them to get like 2 feet before switching to flowering, or until preflowers show up. I have plenty of room, about 5 feet. I plan on giving it a couple more weeks at the least. Any suggestions on veg time?

Yep! I gotan oversized fan because it was the only kind they had at lowes out of season. Turns out its doing good for the stems! Theyre getting thicker by the day... wait till you see the update!

thanks man :riskybusiness: , I wanted them to get like 2 feet before switching to flowering, or until preflowers show up. I have plenty of room, about 5 feet. I plan on giving it a couple more weeks at the least. Any suggestions on veg time?

most people veg 4 or 5 weeks how tall r they now:bongrip:

UPDATE

PH: 6.4
PPM: 830

ph crept up on me.. just lowered back down. Still growing strong! The runt isnt much of a runt anymore! The plants seem a little surprised my the nute change or it could just be the high ph. Getting a little spotting and curling but Im not two worried about it, as it is not yet too severe. We'll see how the next few days go.

IMG_47752.jpg
IMG_47931.jpg
IMG_4781.jpg
IMG_47851.jpg
IMG_47831.jpg
IMG_47913.jpg
IMG_47902.jpg

Hey dude, This grow is looking awesome, looking forward to see the results

me too :laugh:

they sure r healthy r they fem

no idea yet! No sign of pre flowers so far, hopefully theyre coming soon!. My guess is (based on growth rate) either the big one is male, and the other two are fem, or they are all male, or all female and one just has been growing vigorous. They're starting to smell too.

Lets hope for all females!

I have read alot and the general consensus is males grow faster and taller than females. The fastest growing plant is not any taller than the others, it's been growing more outward. Haha but of course this is all just general speculation. So, I'm not really sure if it's even worth trying to guess until the flowers pop up!

me too :laugh:

no idea yet! No sign of pre flowers so far, hopefully theyre coming soon!. My guess is (based on growth rate) either the big one is male, and the other two are fem, or they are all male, or all female and one just has been growing vigorous. They're starting to smell too.

Lets hope for all females!

I have read alot and the general consensus is males grow faster and taller than females. The fastest growing plant is not any taller than the others, it's been growing more outward. Haha but of course this is all just general speculation. So, I'm not really sure if it's even worth trying to guess until the flowers pop up!

i hear ya on that .i just go ahead and get the fem seeds :yummy:

Update! Still no sign of sex, everything else going pretty steady. Roots getting a little discolored again, but Im not too worried about it. I think it's stained from the nutes, they smell fine and the water looks clear.
IMG_47962.jpg

haha +rep for the positive thoughts tmac!! Just a hunch? Or do you say that because how they're growing?

either way I hope you're right :wood:

haha +rep for the positive thoughts tmac!! Just a hunch? Or do you say that because how they're growing?

either way I hope you're right :wood:

Well I try to always look at the good side of everything! See the best in all situations! It doesnt always work but I like to think it makes my world a better place. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom