Chillson's DWC Hashberry Grow

so I just recently realized I've been giving everybody my 420 points instead of +rep :laugh:

I did that for the first month or two I was on here!! :grinjoint: Dont feel bad about it! We meant well!!

1 (90% sure) female!! Its the medium sized one. Keep the vibes coming you guys :]. Will post pics tomorrow, they're sleeping

sorry for the late update. Was waiting to see if the preflowers would mature a little more!

IMG_48091.jpg
IMG_48111.jpg

So heres the best pics I could get of preflowers. One is a little blurry. The first plant looks like the pistils are growing straight out of the stalk! The second picture is of the biggest plant, and I cant tell at all. Maybe you guys can. The shape of the preflower is a little more tapered and calyx-like than I imagine males to generally be, from pictures and research. It's probably just too early to tell. Third plant hasnt shown any signs of sex as of yet!

IMG_48204.jpg
IMG_48241.jpg

It probably is! Too bad I'm out of town for the holidays so I won't get to see the progress until monday. I'm already getting separation anxiety! Good thing I have the colorado views to ease my worries ;)

sorry bout the lack of update. Very busy lately with work and the holidays. Anticipation is still killing me! One plant turned out to be a male so I pulled it out and cut away a pretty healthy chunk of roots. Turns out the plant I cut the most roots from has been growing the most vigorously! Wow, this girls got what looks like two very thick main stems. However the shorter has some very small but apparent buds, while the taller has just a handful of pistils here and there.

Sorry for not doing my usual post-processing to zoom in and lighten up those that need it. Im a little to medicated to bother with photoshop right now :surf:

IMG_48404.jpg
IMG_48531.jpg
IMG_48563.jpg
IMG_48593.jpg

thanks for the encouraging words j4s2u0!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to social smoker again."
but thanks for the reminder! Glad to see there's still interest in the grow.

edit:
wow, these girls seemed to have doubled in size since my last update. My light wont be able to go much higher and it goes up to 5'4"!

Hey bro I've been checking out your post. Those are some great looking plants! Very big and bushy just like they should be. Congrats on getting females!!!!! I'll be watching this post for sure. Good luck and hope your holidays are great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom