Chinnubie's Last Purple Kush Plant

Got some updated pics of the re-vegging clones and they have gone crazy. They both have 10 or more stems trying to reach for the light and a couple of them are as thick as main stems in seeded plants. The big ladies are coming along pretty well they continue to produce more trichomes everyday and the tops are starting to get thicker. Hopefully they'll continue down this route and we'll get some nice buds. Anyway here's the pics:

2014-12-13_09_06_56.jpg

2014-12-13_09_07_21.jpg

The little clones.
2014-12-13_09_12_06.jpg

2014-12-13_09_12_50.jpg

I get why the seed company basically gave up on this attempted strain, but I have to say it's pretty hardy and I'm really looking forward to the smoke.

So are yours, large fan leaves. The re-vegged clones have totally amazed me. They have more node branches than anything I could have imagined. Trying to spread out the branches on such a small plants is tough. If you can get a re-vegged clone, take it or make it because the growth is crazy. The only issue I can see would be a hermaphrodite situation. Other than that I'd recommend getting one. Watching mother nature work is beyond cool.

Those buds are coming along nicely. Your about halfway there, they should start to fatten up now. I chopped one at 9 weeks and one at 10 weeks flower.
:bravo:

I've discovered something with the re-vegged clones. They have been placed into their mediums at the exact same time, they have the exact amount of step one and promix in each container, they've been watered at the exact same time with the same exact amount of step 2 at full strength. neither has been different except the speed and fullness of the growth between the two, so why so different in growth? I'm thinking the plant next to the furnace vent is getting additional co2, so to test the theory I'm going to switch the buckets and see if there is a difference.

Got some new pics and gonna put a video on YouTube.

These are of the flowering clones 35 & 38 days in. The first 2 are from the 17th and the remaining pics are from the 20th.
2014-12-17_14_41_05.jpg

2014-12-17_14_43_39.jpg

The pics from the 20th.
2014-12-20_09_02_23.jpg

2014-12-20_09_01_59.jpg

2014-12-20_09_01_24.jpg

2014-12-20_08_59_34.jpg

2014-12-20_08_59_58.jpg

2014-12-20_09_00_38.jpg

2014-12-20_08_58_58.jpg

I am waiting for the video to completely upload to YouTube but it has detailed images of the re-vegging clones.

I'll try let me see if I can.
This is when they were 37 or 38 days, I think. The yellowing sucks to see detail but the re-vegged clones look great and continue to grow strong. Been imploring some LST to spread the main stems out to allow the middle branches to get caught up to the outside branches. I'll get another up soon.

Thanks for the kind words. The vegging clones will be better than these in flower right now so at least I learned some stuff. I'd have to cancel my YouTube account can't figure out how to take the name off and I don't think it's possible. Oh well, not all that important.

One last thing her roots have gotten to the bottom of the pot and are starting to make their way out of the little drainage holes. This has never happened should I be worried?

No, this is normal for roots to continue growing outside of their container, the roots will be air pruned as they grow.

Anyway, I don't know how to change the title of the thread, but this will be the Frankenstein clone journal. Sorry, for anyone wanting to see the PK get a further veg time than my usual hurry-up and get to flower.

To change the title of your Grow Journal simply use the "Report Post" button at the left side under each post and request a moderator change the name to exactly as you wish it to appear in quotations.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom