Chobble's 1st Blue Dream Outdoor Grow - 2011

Chobble

Welcome Everyone! Im always happy to get Feedback/Advise so feel free to post it!

Hey Everyone hows it going, First off I would like to share a little bit about my grow. Right now Personally, I have one plant (I know haha). I live in a house in the middle of the city so a few more probably wouldnt have been good anyways.

Anyhow, I got some seeds from someone who told me they where blue dream. I got them for free and I know that's what there entire crop was. (They had a hermy plant that gave em a few seeds out in the forest away from there house).

Knowing the fact I enjoy blue dream, not as Much as Grand Daddy Purp or OG Kush but its still a favorite I was much inclined to start growing these little guys. Now about a month in once they where becoming Big boys and girls(six inches) I got sketched out and had to get rid of the ones that I thought would be successful, I gave them to my friend and his dad who grow, I've helped them with some gardening at there place and they have always given me some pretty good herb. Now they have 3 of the 4 plants I originally started growing. Thinking this first one was going to die I just kept it on the side of my house. Well contrary to popular belief. The tough Sob lived and was pretty successful while I was on vacation for a month.

Now She's about 3 feet tall and doin great. Here's my breakdown...

Strain: Blue Dream (Hybrid, Mostly Sativa)
State:I hope to god Veg, Its only June.
Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
Soil or Hydro?: Soil with 1/2 Garden Soil bag Mix, 1/4 Steer Manure, 1/4 Dirt
Size of Pot: 4.5 Gallons or 5 I believe.
PH: I watch the plant, If it looks like its not doing well I try to figure it out. I've been hunting for a good testing kit around town, maybe someone can recommend one.
Watering: As needed.
Ferts: I want to use the nutes found in the soil I put the plant in only about two weeks ago. Steer manure is some strong stuff :). Im thinking Fish Emulsion or Guano when she starts flowering though.

Also maybe one of you guys can answer this, Whats a good way to hide the smell if I'm growing outdoors and will 1-3 plants make a strong aroma?

Current to do list:

[ ] Relax

Finished Goals:
[x] Do some more reading on nutes
[x] Top my plant
[x] Clean up the garden

Pictures to be posted in a bit!

0616111140a.jpg

0616111140.jpg

Nice looking plant!

The way I do it to hide smell outdoors... I buy a couple bags of horse or cow manure in time of flowering for about 5 - 6 plants... good part about the manure is it completely reduces marijuana smell, bad thing about it is you might have your neighbors on your case due to the smell. But I would rather them smell manure crap then marijuana. It would put your mind at ease .

F.Y.I

I find that horse manure is a bit more smelly and cheaper.. 98 cents per 1 cubic foot. you would need a couple bags to get the smell going.

Nice looking plant!

The way I do it to hide smell outdoors... I buy a couple bags of horse or cow manure in time of flowering for about 5 - 6 plants... good part about the manure is it completely reduces marijuana smell, bad thing about it is you might have your neighbors on your case due to the smell. But I would rather them smell manure crap then marijuana. It would put your mind at ease .

F.Y.I

I find that horse manure is a bit more smelly and cheaper.. 98 cents per 1 cubic foot. you would need a couple bags to get the smell going.

Or Even better take a drive to a friends house with horse's and dig up some of there manure pile :)

Thanks man that really helps!

Wow Sorry Guys,

Its been a while since I posted here, I keep telling myself I will but never get around to gettin my Camera out.

Anyways, Recently my problem has been bugs and disease. I dont know whats been going on. I found a preying mantis like Cricket on my plant yesterday. I started yelling at the bug, obviously my craziness shines through ever more. It was a very beautiful bug though, nonetheless it had to go as it was ending my plant. I went down the street released him at a community garden where people plant the plants and forget about him
so he can have a good life.

Then the other day I noticed some very unhealthy leaves on my plant, So I proceeded to check them over very carefully. My instinct was to take the leaves off as I was worried about it spreading. Bad thing is. It did, I now have had multiple leaves do this, They're turning brown/black on the inside or tips and smell of chlorophyll.

0708110929.jpg

Then the other day I noticed some very unhealthy leaves on my plant, So I proceeded to check them over very carefully. My instinct was to take the leaves off as I was worried about it spreading. Bad thing is. It did, I now have had multiple leaves do this, They're turning brown/black on the inside or tips and smell of chlorophyll.

After looking at the leaf in the picture it appears to have slight burning from the nuets. If the neuts you are using are in the soil- what soil are you using for this grow?

0708110929.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom