Chocolate City Grow Room - King's Kush - 400W HPS - DWC

choccitydgk

This will be my 1st attempt at a grow journal. I have been growing for about 1 year now. For this grow journal, I will be growing out a clone of GreenHouse Seed's King's Kush. I started with 3 seeds and after growing them all, I decided to only keep #1. The plant is currently in a 2.5 x 3 x 5 tent. Once the plant gets larger, I may move it to my larger tent.

This grow will start in Day 1 of flowering. The plant is flowering under a 400W HPS bulb. I am using Advanced Nutrients. Plant is currently in a 3 gallon bucket but will be moved to a larger one later in flowering.

kk131.jpg
kk123.jpg
kk1110.jpg

Snidrajsed,

Thanks for the love. I have been a visitor of the site for over a year now. Since we can legally grow now in DC, I decided to jump in and get a journal going. I love following along in others' journals and learning new things. This will be the 1st of many journals I hope. I have about 9-10 different strains right now and I am looking forward to chronicling their journey.

Okay folks, this King's Kush is officially on day 7 of flowering, so I thought I would drop some pics. She seems to be loving the nutrients. I am doing a most Advanced Nutrients lineup with a few other products sprinkled in. For the most part, the updates will be weekly on the last day of the grow week. I also decided to throw in a bonus photo of my Brooklyn Mango plant thats about to begin flowering and my larger flowering tent.

This is the Brooklyn Mango
mango423.jpg

These are the Kings Kush from Green House Seeds.
kk1423front.jpg
kk1front.jpg
kk14231.jpg
kk124.jpg

Lastly, this is a shot of my larger grow tent. We have a few different strains in there: King Kong, Pure Kush, Meezy (personal OG Kush cross) and Hell Stone.
image10909.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom