Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Looking better already NS, I agree a bit more time! I think I’ll be chopping my Horti today!! Yipeeeee I hope you have a good day:surf:

Thank you! Multi-projects have their risk lol.

My day is a little off tofay... have to go to bed early because my body is refusing to do any more today. My girl is going to call the doctor monday because the Only thing i can do is lay on the bed or lay on the sofa..

Walking the dog today made me realise I cant really handle him anymore.. not that he pulls that hard.. the smallest pull or push in my balance give me knifes in my hips/bottom...

I am all about positivity, but I guess Its me that needs Some good vibes at the moment i guess...

Have a great Horti-harvest girl and Enjoy the evening

Sorry you are not feeling well my friend.
I hope you find some relief soon.

Cheers.

Thanks buddy! The Only relief i have is my meds. That really the only thing keeping me on my feet. At This point most of my days are just on the sofa and in bed and it mess with the mind..my head is really A-grade adhd busy and my body cant even walk my dog.. Lets hope i find Someone crazy enough to see me as a interesting project or something like that

Yeah I am fine with that every night :p

So a little update... the girls are having Some low humidity so the growth Isnt exploding yet and the neem burn Didnt help with that probably the down side of experimenting so much

Mr stank ATF is getting Some new green leafs so that a good sign!

Ms stank is catching Up while beeing Nice and green

And here is Newty the Acapulco Gold. She had the biggest burn problems, but Something green is coming so She Will be ok soon

Ill give them all a little while before the transplant into the air-pots, but Damn i cant wait to try it! With the holes to the inside that is(Thank you @newty !!)LOL

hey NS Flytier is growing this strain out too going to be fun to watch buddy see the two different growers go at it one day ill be able to play with you guys .lol until then :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::passitleft:

Thanks NS! Get some rest buddy:)

Thank you Newty! I went to bed around 22;00 or something and before that on the sofa sleeping... so Its 10:00 in the morning and I am awake! Really dont know What is happening to me o_O;)

hey NS Flytier is growing this strain out too going to be fun to watch buddy see the two different growers go at it one day ill be able to play with you guys .lol until then :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::passitleft:

Awesome! Is he growing the Ag or ATF? Both of them have Some distance to catch Up so it Will be fun ^^

Hey ns @flytier he is growing atf from mr. stank I think you do would be good friends as well both creative minds and open hearts

Hi NS:hug:

I hope all is well my friend! Take good care now! Cheers

Hi Newty! Little low on energy and in a down flow. I’ll be ok but I might be a little absent these days:rolleyes:

The package has not arrived still so I guess I prepare one without a response to you:oops:;)

Aw man! I hope at least it gets returned to me?? I’ll resend if that happens or prepare a new package
I hope you feel better bud and that my care package arrives soon:cheer:

I’m not Sure If it just takes longer or something... we can wait a little more before i send mine? I have a bad week anyhow (the pain not the week itself) so next week is perfect for me to send lol XD

I’ll be ok... or as much as i can... give me Some time to and ill be message bombing your journals before you know it

Hi Newty! Little low on energy and in a down flow. I’ll be ok but I might be a little absent these days:rolleyes:

The package has not arrived still so I guess I prepare one without a response to you:oops:;)
Man I hate that feeling buddy I hope it shakes you soon dude :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom