Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Hi guys, dont forget to sub on my new journal(link in the message above).

Ill be testing the coco soon in ppm to see if we get wiser from that ^^

Some of the new seeds are alreadty in the air-pots :cheer:

so come on over :thanks:

You should try my candied bacon recipe Newty......its kinda awesome. You need a wire rack....pack of bacon (I prefer fattier cuts and sift through the packs looking for the perfect cut if I can find it).....brown sugar, and crushed red pepper flakes.

I let the bacon kind of warm up to room temp. Put a half cup of brown sugar in a bowl and take the bacon one slice at a time and coat lightly with the brown sugar (both sides) and place on the wire rack. Get all your bacon all covered in the brown sugar and on the rack and then sprinkle with the crushed red pepper flakes (to your taste).

Place the rack over a cookie sheet (recommend covering the cookie sheet with foil so you don't have to clean it afterwards) and put in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Now the length to cook them will depend on how thick your bacon is. I have tried thin and thick cut bacon but we prefer the thin cut. That generally takes about 15-20 minutes, so keep an eye on it near the end.

Try it, you will thank me.
Candy babcon sniff sniff damn

look at my leds how close they hang above my plants and they really don't get burned the ones in the front are 11.5 Watts hanging low and the 20 Watts hangs like 5 cm higher for even distribution of light and not because it would burn my ladies...
420-magazine-mobile1015429984.jpg
He brother I was thinking about doing a grow with these hacked leds you did your whole grow like this ??

Back
Top Bottom