Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

I saw they only get burned with touching if you take those stupid ( my opinion ) lenses away...

I prefer my lights without the lenses, but they were designed to run like that. The best way to know if you're too close is to watch the girls. They'll start to bleach out to yellow before they'll burn. That's how I damaged mine under the quantum boards, thinking it was all about maximum light, forgetting that the plant has to be able to process all that light.

that why I use multiple apps for measuring and read what stays on the bulbs calculate my output there are calculating sites what makes things a bit easy that I use

look at my leds how close they hang above my plants and they really don't get burned the ones in the front are 11.5 Watts hanging low and the 20 Watts hangs like 5 cm higher for even distribution of light and not because it would burn my ladies...
420-magazine-mobile1015429984.jpg

Thanks for that! I Will make the electric cable longer then... cool a new thing to do.

Thnx again!

I prefer my lights without the lenses, but they were designed to run like that. The best way to know if you're too close is to watch the girls. They'll start to bleach out to yellow before they'll burn. That's how I damaged mine under the quantum boards, thinking it was all about maximum light, forgetting that the plant has to be able to process all that light.

Thats an easy test! I Will put them even closer later today... I burned down my own energy so first a smoke and a little chill time...

that why I use multiple apps for measuring and read what stays on the bulbs calculate my output there are calculating sites what makes things a bit easy that I use

I have been Reading that you cant really meassure led types on your phone? Do you have Some names of the app?

Good job NS. Very nice grow cab you got there. It will be interesting to see what those lights can do. Plants look nice and healthy. Cmog makes some beautiful buds and excellent smoke. Subbed +reps

Thnx for the sub :)

Its really becoming a great project,hobby AND medicine since a couple of days..

Remember that the youngsters a just under the light for 4 days now.. and 2 days ago i changed it to a 12/1 scedule..

The lights are now a lot closer to the plants. They dont get really hot so i think This is perfect:

420-magazine-mobile335342254.jpg

I Will keep an eye on them. This evening a friend of mine Will Come and see the box and plants. I already have 2 friends that want me to build one and one that needs to move on his own and then Also like to have one!

Oh another question.. the mommy is really starting to flower and i see Some white dots on the leafs... Ofcourse the first thing you think of is "oh No, my baby's!"

But is it something or nothing? I would like Some eyes on her..

420-magazine-mobile1760410454.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078730243.jpg

This one looks eaten by wasp or bee..

420-magazine-mobile621160186.jpg

And Ofcourse a better pic of the white hairs.
420-magazine-mobile1380020606.jpg

Did you guys notice the family tree I made? Its all the way down to the roots...

I got Some more info.. Humidity is about 61% Its better to be around 50 right? Or is it ok?

The lights are closer to the plants now and even with an app im not Sure about i Could see the value go Up about 7x!! So This should be a major upgrade... or downgrade if you look at the lights Hehe.

Your grow looks good, those led look like spotlights so keep an eye on them, when plants are that young they require less light and the older they get the more they will beable to utilize. If those lights were cfl I'd say put them right on top but with led you have a more focused beam which is stronger. That box you built is way better than I would have done...good job so far

Back
Top Bottom