Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Your grow looks good, those led look like spotlights so keep an eye on them, when plants are that young they require less light and the older they get the more they will beable to utilize. If those lights were cfl I'd say put them right on top but with led you have a more focused beam which is stronger. That box you built is way better than I would have done...good job so far

Thank you! I am proud at the box and How it turned out .

I Will keep my eye on them so they wont get to much. I hope the 12/1 lightning will do Some magic.

NaturalSpirit do I just click the link to fallow im new to the forum

Kenneth, to subscribe to a journal all you need do is leave a post. :battingeyelashes:

Did you guys notice the family tree I made? Its all the way down to the roots...

I got Some more info.. Humidity is about 61% Its better to be around 50 right? Or is it ok?

The lights are closer to the plants now and even with an app im not Sure about i Could see the value go Up about 7x!! So This should be a major upgrade... or downgrade if you look at the lights Hehe.

I did notice that family tree. It's hard to see detail on it, but yes, I was impressed. :high-five:

You're still vegging, correct? You can get away with 61% in veg. Once you flip to flowering you want to keep it below 52% for any length of time, and keep air in there moving.

I did notice that family tree. It's hard to see detail on it, but yes, I was impressed. :high-five:

You're still vegging, correct? You can get away with 61% in veg. Once you flip to flowering you want to keep it below 52% for any length of time, and keep air in there moving.

Well Thank you! People here are so Nice.

I need to find a budget way of getting it ton52% then... Maybe If Its closed for a while it Goes down... i havent checked that.

The ventilators start blowing when the lights are on. So i hope Its enough...

Tomorrow( Its 03:20 am here in the netherlands) ill try to make the family tree digital .

Goodmorning everyone .

Look at them going Up and standing happy! Omving the lights was the best idea so far :)

420-magazine-mobile1849885604.jpg

420-magazine-mobile565114853.jpg

Top right is a circle with a checkmark in it. Click that and all notifications and updates for this grow will show up on your device. It's called "subscribing" or "subbing", to another members post.

Your grow looks good, those led look like spotlights so keep an eye on them, when plants are that young they require less light and the older they get the more they will beable to utilize. If those lights were cfl I'd say put them right on top but with led you have a more focused beam which is stronger. That box you built is way better than I would have done...good job so far
I concur, closer, but not right on top like that.....Maybe give them 10" more or so.

Also, those white spots are likely the beginning of a mineral deficiency. Just monitor it. Do you have Calmag on hand to add to your soil if needed? If not, don't waste your money on an actual Calmag supplement at a grow shop, buy dolomitic lime, and mychorrizae from a garden centre. The Mycos will be in a powdered form and the dolomitic lime will be like little fertilizer balls. All I do is put a pinch in my funnels as I water once a month or so.......so easy to do if needed.

Also, what do you mean by 12/1 light cycle? In veg, your girls should be getting 18 hours light and 6 hours dark (18/6), just like summer. If you're doing another light cycle, it's odd lol. When your plants are showing signs of being ready (showing sex, size, age), the lighting can be switched to 12/12, to emulate fall closing in.
NaturalSpirit do I just click the link to fallow im new to the forum

I Did not know that! Thanks for the help :)
Me neither lol......thanks Sue! Natural, you've caught the eye of one of the best here.....Sweetsue hs helped me along the way too.....

I concur, closer, but not right on top like that.....Maybe give them 10" more or so.

Also, those white spots are likely the beginning of a mineral deficiency. Just monitor it. Do you have Calmag on hand to add to your soil if needed? If not, don't waste your money on an actual Calmag supplement at a grow shop, buy dolomitic lime, and mychorrizae from a garden centre. The Mycos will be in a powdered form and the dolomitic lime will be like little fertilizer balls. All I do is put a pinch in my funnels as I water once a month or so.......so easy to do if needed.

Also, what do you mean by 12/1 light cycle? In veg, your girls should be getting 18 hours light and 6 hours dark (18/6), just like summer. If you're doing another light cycle, it's odd lol. When your plants are showing signs of being ready (showing sex, size, age), the lighting can be switched to 12/12, to emulate fall closing in.

I have Only put Some chalk with it and since last week a little bit of feeling eco...

The lights are very close now and i Will see How they Will response. The light Cycle is a test I have been Reading about. Because in the nighttime the plants get ready to boost in grow they have the following new tactic:

12/1 scedule is 12 hours of light, 5,5 hours of darkness, 1 hour of light and 5,5 hours of darkness again.

Its boosts growth and you Will fool the plant with 1 hour of light in between. This way She wont go into flower.

Its new and I like a little crazy experiments.. it should be giving more yield and better energy costs :)

Thnx for the info!

Me neither lol......thanks Sue! Natural, you've caught the eye of one of the best here.....Sweetsue hs helped me along the way too.....

I am thankfull for every sub. The help and all the extra experience you get next to the wonderful responses. Ofcourse it helps to have a Experienced grower like Sue :)

Last night i ordered Some prize winning ak47 seeds. So my next setup Will be white widow auto, dutchfem auto, and Maybe the ak47 Tho I might do it as 3th because i want to clone the Chocolate Mint OG.. any toughts How it is best to couple? Any bad combinations there?

First Lets finisch my outside pride and indoor babys

Thanks for the help on that! Natural Spirit, I found it ..-..

Great to have you onboard.

All tips and tricks are welcome. Its my first indoor project and second outside(police took the first years ago)

Any toughts about the box,plants, strains together or so?

And because i Could not sleep i ordered a hygrometer, thermometer and a ph meter. Lets go pro .

If you do it then do it right, right?!

Cant wait to see If Everything is neutral now...

Back
Top Bottom